• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Palin

MBTI Type
INFP
ESFJ. Remember, she's not writing her own script... Watch her when she makes unscripted remarks. ESTJs are quick, logical, to-the-point, and somewhat sarcastic. ESFJs talk about things in the context of the groups they belong to (hockey moms, Alaskans, small town residents etc.), the people in those groups, their feelings, and the values they share with others.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
ESFJ. Remember, she's not writing her own script...

umm... it doesn't mean she's an S, does it? *edit: i'm sorry, i meant "F"
you should listen about her history record... she's a very determined woman... ESFJs are not very resolute

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I think she's one of the scariest ESTJ's I've ever seen. Well, probably THE scariest, because the ESTJ's I know personally are cool with me.

MBTI Type
INFP
No, that doesn't imply "S" at all (if anything, "S" types write very well and very clearly!) I only meant that this explains the inconsistency between the language in the speech and the language she uses in the few taped interviews I've seen.

MBTI Type
INFP
I'd also take issue with the "ESFJs are not very resolute" statement. Like other SJs, ESFJs are very good at setting goals, setting steps to meet those goals, and sticking to the plan. This requires a good deal of resolution, in my book.

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, OK. Extroverted SJs don't always stick to the plan, because they're more likely to adopt a new plan mid-course. But there's always a plan.

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
conversely, what type is Joe Biden? - he certainly seems to manip... ahem... stir up some common-psychological platform with his supporters all the while leaving no doubt that he is the captain (or vice captain ;)) of this endeavour.

ENFJ?

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ESTJ. She's essential in the 2006 gubernatorial debates. Factual, directive, clarifying the objective circumstances of answers before responding.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The debate is tonight.
We shall have ample opportunity to observe her type.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
if i watch the debate, her type will be the last thing on my mind.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Yeah, I'm thinking I might be too busy yelling at the TV in fiery rage.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ESTP.
McCain - ESTP
Obama (contrary to popular belief) - ENTP (Ne is obvious in the way he speaks, Ti is obvious if you look at the structure of his speeches)

Bush (contrary to popular belief) - ISFP (I think...)

let the bashing begin ^...

EDIT:

*Disclaimer: I don't know too much about Palin*
EDIT:
i changed sarah palin to an ESTP after a little thought. can anyone really see her as a guardian?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Both seeing the earlier video in the church, plus her very first words tonight: "Nice to meet you; Hi, may I call you Joe?" all giddy, practically: I go along with ESF as well.
Of course, she will try to hide that and come off more seriously; but the church video was clearly her being more herself, and you can see it sometimes whenever she talks.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Who cares what type she is. She's annoying as fuck.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"nucular"

Somebody needs to run a seminar in DC on how to pronounce nuclear