• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your brain cells are needed (Chris Carter's Type)

Electronica

MBTI Type
IxTj
Hello everybody :)

I need your help on a case, so to speak. Since a discussion with friends, I'v become obsessive to resolve the enigma. I have thought about it, and have an opinion, but I'd like to hear about yours, who are used to analyzing these sort of information.

I wonder what MB type is Chris Carter, the creator of The X-Files. If you have an idea, I'm open to hear it.

Out of curiosity, are you able to tell what I my MB type just by what I said here?

In any case thank you!

And I think I'm gonna love this site. :nice:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sorry, you can't have them. I have so precious few as it is!

Electronica

MBTI Type
IxTj
Ok, that was humor of me, don't be afraid.

I'm not an INTP; INTJ.

Anyone has an idea about my question?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
2002181591103321863_rs.jpg

Nah, I don't watch X-Files. (I was looking for an appropriate picture but had to settle for an AWESOME picture)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes it's strange, you and INTJMom... seems in every batch of INTJ's you get one or two that are prone to overappreciating the wonders of rich text...

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Electronica? Somehow I think you should meet Economica. Although rather than hitting it off you might just duel to see who is the "true" E-ica anthropomorphization. ;)
:duel:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Brain cells? Uh, I think I lost them under the desk! ;)

Electronica

MBTI Type
IxTj
All that is soo interesting :)

Ok, I'm trying, after watching some vids, he looks to be:

Introverted
Aparently insightful, so I'd say INtuitive

Then it's more difficult...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP
He is Mulder :D

I never really got the impression he was literally Mulder.

Mulder's more engimatic.

Carter was always interesting because he seemed to live like a surfer dude, yet could articulately describe his vision and reasoning. It was hard to discern which approach was his preference (totally reactive and exploratory to outside stimuli, or exerting more control over an internal vision).

Electronica

MBTI Type
IxTj
I never really got the impression he was literally Mulder.

Mulder's more engimatic.

Carter was always interesting because he seemed to live like a surfer dude, yet could articulately describe his vision and reasoning. It was hard to discern which approach was his preference (totally reactive and exploratory to outside stimuli, or exerting more control over an internal vision).

Yeah, he looks to be difficult to get to know, in control like an IT, but I hesitate with an IF, hiding and controlling very strong emotional forces. Then he travels a lot, surfs, that like a P, but in the same time he's very into detailed definite schedule at work (or was). One can force their nature then.