• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Different Types of Wannabees and their male and female counterparts

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'll start

The first type of Wannabee is the Grunge wannabee. I find this wannabee to have been born in the 90's. If they are female they tend to orient themselves towards presenting a sort of emo Courtney Love look with a variation that brunettes will tend towards red hair dying and total goth clothing. I call this the Dark Courtney Love look, in which the subject in a strange twist of irony tries to deviate from the look but to the observer actually strays closer to it.

The male variant of this type will usually just grow his hair long, act moody and bitchy, and be almost emaciated in his physical appearance, with some stuble to resemble Kurt Cobain.

One can almost tell though, that these are the ones who Kurt Cobain specifically detested as the ones who shoot the guns but don't know what the lyrics mean.

True grunge is like true blues music. It cannot be imitated. Some are just grudge and some are not. You can't like grunge music and be grungy. Being grungy is in your DNA...you either are or you are not.

You can take a man in a fine suit with a balding look and he might be more grunge than the bro with long hair who is a guitar virtuouso - many of these so called grunge types who play guitar actually suck at grunge music and just play heavy metal and thrash...they are actually more like Slash from Guns N Roses than Eddie Vedder or Kurt Cobain.

Anyways...that's the first Wannabee.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
The first type of Wannabee is the Grunge wannabee. I find this wannabee to have been born in the 90's. If they are female they tend to orient themselves towards presenting a sort of emo Courtney Love look with a variation that brunettes will tend towards red hair dying and total goth clothing. I call this the Dark Courtney Love look, in which the subject in a strange twist of irony tries to deviate from the look but to the observer actually strays closer to it.
Hahaha well I found my stereotype.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

me.
wannabee grungees are called soft grunge btw. sometimes pastel goth too.

á´…eparted

passages
A wannabe is someone who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. It can appear in almost any context.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
A wannabe is someone who talks the talk but can't walk the walk. It can appear in almost any context.

Nice abstraction of the particular. Foucault would be impressed. Perhaps we can get your own vexations out of a particular instance now...pretend you are a programmer summing a class as an instance or object and then declaring variables as its attributes.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...so all critics are wannabes? And what about teachers? :thinking:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...so all critics are wannabes? And what about teachers? :thinking:

That means that wannabe critics are the worst, followed by education professors...
you win the internet today.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What if I wish to be a wannabe? Or a wannabe wannabe. Must I try to try to be that which I cannot be?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll start

The male variant of this type will usually just grow his hair long, act moody and bitchy, and be almost emaciated in his physical appearance, with some stuble to resemble Kurt Cobain.

One can almost tell though, that these are the ones who Kurt Cobain specifically detested as the ones who shoot the guns but don't know what the lyrics mean.

True grunge is like true blues music. It cannot be imitated. Some are just grudge and some are not. You can't like grunge music and be grungy. Being grungy is in your DNA...you either are or you are not.

You can take a man in a fine suit with a balding look and he might be more grunge than the bro with long hair who is a guitar virtuouso - many of these so called grunge types who play guitar actually suck at grunge music and just play heavy metal and thrash...they are actually more like Slash from Guns N Roses than Eddie Vedder or Kurt Cobain.

Anyways...that's the first Wannabee.

What I took from this: Don't judge a book by its cover but judge a book by its cover. :D

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I get annoyed by those who wannabe my lover. They've got to get with my friends, but don't make the effort. They give up on making love forever, and think friendships sometimes end.