• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Evil Twin/Identifier

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
GLaDOS is a more murdery robot me from before I learned how to filter.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tia Dalma/Calypso

'It was a woman, as harsh and untamable as the sea...

Her flakiness which broke Davy Jones' heart, her absolute fury when she is finally released, her ability to turn a phrase to seduce and manipulate those around her to free her and restore her to her former glory...:ninja: :blush:

Drusilla

Drusilla-Spike-drusilla-25260716-768-1024.jpg

Considering what she went through, the absolute cruelty she endured...yeah, I could see myself turning into what she became as well, after that - sadistically cruel in her need to take apart people and soothe that rage inside and utterly manipulative and utilitarian in her regard for Spike.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm... I'll go with the Tuurngait... not the actual lore from Inuit mythology but rather from the survival horror series Penumbra (that which preceded Amnesia and now SOMA, which I really want ; - ; )

here's a good definition of the Tuurngait!
"The singular will of the Infected that exists deep within the
dig site that had been disturbed by the scientists. When the scientists began
excavating the artifacts to further study the Tuurngait, the hive mind attempted
to stop them by infecting them with the virus. Once infected, the Hive Mind could
directly convey the benefits that can come from being part of a single collective
consciousness: an enlightened state of belonging and a faster rate at which
progress can be made due to the increased value of cooperation and sacrifice
that is demanded by all that serve the Hive Mind. However, those benefits
required the loss of free will for all that became Infected, a sacrifice that Philip (le protaganista)
was unwilling to make."

Also some essential quotes~

There can not be one, there can only be us all!
At the end, this was one was far more human than he would have believed. Mankind, for his actions, I am sorry. For this next misconduct, I am sorry. Do not hate me.
Do not be alarmed, this is in your mind, Mankind. If you know yourself, you have nothing to fear. I, on the other hand, stand to lose everything!
One came before, Mankind. Howard. He was not strong. Mankind as a whole is stronger than even than I, but alone mankind is weak! Nonetheless, I do not under estimate you, Mankind. I submit to you!
Mankind is not united as I am, such a seething mass of individuals. Little wonder you all pull in different directions. All of me pulls in one direction, and for that reason alone have I bested those that have disturbed me!
I would not tempt Mankind's wrath by destroying you, I am more charitable than that!
Working together is the only way! I act as one, though I am many. Thank you Mankind!
Mankind is vicious, this I realize. Why do you try to prove it so?
Death is a necessary part of life, but not all deaths are necessary. Thank you Mankind!
Though I am one, my number is infinite. Through this I see the needs of the many outweigh the life of just one.
I am relieved Mankind. In a being such as you, selfishness would be catastrophic. You have shown that you can think higher than your station, and for this reason I shall reveal to you what which I revealed to Howard!
I came here to this place, many millions of years ago, before mankind was even upright. As eons came and went, mankind appeared around me and found names for me. Demon... Spirit.... Tuurngait.... We existed in harmony for much time. I, lying dormant in what you refer to as "The Infected", and they benefiting from my knowledge and protection. But mankind changed and I fled. So much power in mankind, so many questions, and yet without the intelligence to answer them.
Mankind grows, and tries to from a whole, a community. But somehow, it becomes more dangerous, more angry, and with no direction for this anger besides itself and its world.
And then I was discovered, Mankind created this place to find me and silence me. They tore open my resting place and set about destroying me. And I, with no form of defence, was forced to attack. I am not the barbarian. I am not the invader. You are!
But you Mankind, you are different, you have proved this and now I ask for you mercy. Do not allow me to be destroyed by your kin, which they would surely do. They followed the Inuit here, and you followed them. There will be more. Will you send word, will you destroy all trace of this place so that no mankind will ever discover me again? Will you do this for me?

And now that I've thought over it some more... Uta from Tokyo Ghoul. Though I don't think he's all that villainous really, but that's how he's portrayed so it works.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edmond Dantes (the book version). Pure INTJ essence.

or Artemis Fowl. Super mastermind.

...of couse, with my luck, I'd only end up being Denethor, and end up blinded by tunnel vision and getting played for a chump by a true manipulator...

Hence I'd better stick with being Sam Gamgee and say Hello to the beer barrel in the cellar.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tia Dalma/Calypso

'It was a woman, as harsh and untamable as the sea...

Her flakiness which broke Davy Jones' heart, her absolute fury when she is finally released, her ability to turn a phrase to seduce and manipulate those around her to free her and restore her to her former glory...:ninja: :blush:

Drusilla

Drusilla-Spike-drusilla-25260716-768-1024.jpg

Considering what she went through, the absolute cruelty she endured...yeah, I could see myself turning into what she became as well, after that - sadistically cruel in her need to take apart people and soothe that rage inside and utterly manipulative and utilitarian in her regard for Spike.

Hmm, your description of Tia Dalma/Calypso, reminds me of the temptation of Galadriel in Lord of the Rings:
“And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful. Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.

“I pass the test”, she said. “I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.”

...which immediately prompts me to ask (not that it's *ANY* of my business), how does your INTJ prefer you?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...which immediately prompts me to ask (not that it's *ANY* of my business), how does your INTJ prefer you?

You're going to have to specify the preference you're looking for. Me acting evil or good, me seeming more galadriel than tia dalma, me relating to galadriel and being goody gala or tempted gala,...? :thinking:

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're going to have to specify the preference you're looking for. Me acting evil or good, me seeming more galadriel than tia dalma, me relating to galadriel and being goody gala or tempted gala,...? :thinking:

- - - Updated - - -

Mkay. Does he prefer the normal you, the Tia Dalma you, or the Drusilla you?

That is, does he even *know* or suspect, of the Tia Dalma or Drusilla?
(There are times when even the most pleasant and gentle...well, *you* know. :new wink:)

I didn't include Galadriel (of either sort, tho' I place you as the goody one in normal life: regal yet immensely powerful due to hidden wisdom) because you hadn't confirmed my Ni-suspicions and I didn't want to presume...
TTFN.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Junko Enoshima.

latest

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mkay. Does he prefer the normal you, the Tia Dalma you, or the Drusilla you?

That is, does he even *know* or suspect, of the Tia Dalma or Drusilla?
(There are times when even the most pleasant and gentle...well, *you* know. :new wink:)

I didn't include Galadriel (of either sort, tho' I place you as the goody one in normal life: regal yet immensely powerful due to hidden wisdom) because you hadn't confirmed my Ni-suspicions and I didn't want to presume...
TTFN.

I did also think of Galadriel by association, but she's more tempted by power than I would ever be (INxJ trait?) - for me the lure is freedom (ExxP!), instead. Sure, power can offer that, but usually it also comes with a mantle of responsibilities and strategies to then hold on to that power and that, I can't be arsed to do. Being a living force of nature though....:drool:

As for my INTJ (who very very reluctantly looked at the screen :D), he says he doesn't know those sides of me - it's so utterly rare to surface. That said, I have known him to very much break out the popcorn and grin in absolute glee when I do get...erm, tempted, to unleash parts of my shadow nature onto someone, especially if they have it coming in his opinion and even more so when he's seen it coming and they somehow missed it so they get fully blind sighted - as long as it aint him.

This mostly relates to me actually going into fury mode, I suppose. The other parts, he'll look uncomfortably at me (to make sure I'm doing ok), but not say a thing about it. Again - as long as it aint something he's catching the brunt of, he either enjoys the show or doesn't care.

It is exceedingly rare for me to be deliberately cruel, however, to actually fully lose sight of empathy for the other party - like Drusilla does - and utterly not care anymore. Though, it is not unprecedented - however briefly that was before the empathy returned and made me retreat in regret.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've been trying so hard to think of who mine could be... I think I've finally found him.

tumblr_nuxyonLAG51sjhfmco1_500.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I CAME IN THIS THREAD TO SAY THIS EXACT SAME THING OMG TWINSIES
So you, [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION], and this chick are all evil twins of one another. That's a pretty confusing family dynamic, but if it works for you..

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For some reason, I think of Anakin Skywalker but don't know why.

6a00d83451be5969e200e54f5ee6348834-640wi.jpg

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
image.jpegSelena's selfishness makes her a villain but I can relate to her underlying anger at what she sees as unfair. So she makes it fair. There's a logic to that.

image.jpg

"Sweep The Leg!" :laugh: This one is a little more funny as he is one dimensional but if you are facing your enemy why would you give them anything to work with?

It's too bad these lessons were being used to teach kids karate LOL but it's not a bad lesson for you know, life and death situations. Since the cobra kai sensei was special forces in Vietnam he makes more sense to me.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Zuko the Honorlord

That even temperament.
zuko_zpspgqdq44o.gif

That empathy.
zuko4_zpscj2jagaw.gif

That social finesse.
zuko5_zpsr1bh8xba.gif