• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

dj khaled

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
his persona has been consistent though, he just found the perfect platform to showcase it. i wouldn't argue that he isn't corny/tacky but if you're corny from the beginning there isn't really any credibility to lose.
It's probs an amplified/exaggerated version of what he's really like.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
his persona has been consistent though, he just found the perfect platform to showcase it. i wouldn't argue that he isn't corny/tacky but if you're corny from the beginning there isn't really any credibility to lose.

He just screams stupidity in my opinion. Fame doesn't change my opinion of him. This is the only side I have seen and he is nothing but image with no substance based on it. Only people I can really see enjoying it is strictly people liking his confidence, but it pretty much ends there as that's as deep as I have seen him get. Cocky confidence with no substance.

He should show another side as his fame is based on "are you serious, dude look at this guy" one hit wonder due to his portrayal of being one sided.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He should show another side as his fame is based on "are you serious, dude look at this guy" one hit wonder due to his portrayal of being one sided.

he isn't a one hit wonder though... trying to explain hiphop culture is so fucking weird.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he isn't a one hit wonder though... trying to explain hiphop culture is so fucking weird.

I don't agree with the "money and fame" side of hip hop culture. That's what he is basing his external personality on. Similiar reason why I can't stand Drake either. I prefer ludacris and ne-yo and such because they are more about the smoothness. I prefer the more sexual and smooth hip hop to the fame and fortune hip hop style.

Personality wise he is a one hit wonder...music wise no. He needs to go back in the shadows and do what he does best.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hate to do this and put luda interview in a dj Khaled thread, but. Compared to this, DJ Khaled is some conceded, self centered, I am god figure.

And ne-yo

I cant even listen to DJ Khaled interview

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't even like Dove. :unsure:

Hmm, maybe ESTP 3.

i'm guessing EStP? some kind of 378 sp-dom

Oh, you already said that.

I recently met someone who I think is an ESTP 3, and he's both intentionally and unintentionally funny. It's like this meta thing where he seems to be making a parody of himself. He's probably not, but it reads like that. This DJ Khaled guy is kind of like that.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hate to do this and put luda interview in a dj Khaled thread, but. Compared to this, DJ Khaled is some conceded, self centered, I am god figure.

And ne-yo

I cant even listen to DJ Khaled interview

ludacris is a rapper/actor, ne-yo is an r&b singer, dj khaled is a dj/producer. i don't really get why you're equating the three? also dj khaled used to make beats for ludacris and ludacris has recorded songs for khaled's albums.

over-confidence and braggadocio aren't rare things in the hiphop world, it's expected. and like I've said it's obviously exaggerated for dramatic/comedic effect. the 1st interview I posted is more over the top than I've seen him.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ludacris is a rapper/actor, ne-yo is an r&b singer, dj khaled is a dj/producer. i don't really get why you're equating the three? also dj khaled used to make beats for ludacris and ludacris has recorded songs for khaled's albums.

over-confidence and braggadocio aren't rare things in the hiphop world, it's expected. and like I've said it's obviously exaggerated for dramatic/comedic effect. the 1st interview I posted is more over the top than I've seen him.

I am just comparing personality. Not singing ability or jobs, they are in the same industry. Oh well. I don't judge someone's personality based on how well they do their job or what their job is. Or who they worked with. Like i said he is probably really good based on him actually being hooked up with all these famous hip-hop, doesnt mean i like his personality. I don't doubt his expertise, but I want substance that I have yet to see him provide.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I don't agree with the "money and fame" side of hip hop culture. That's what he is basing his external personality on. Similiar reason why I can't stand Drake either. I prefer ludacris and ne-yo and such because they are more about the smoothness. I prefer the more sexual and smooth hip hop to the fame and fortune hip hop style.

Personality wise he is a one hit wonder...music wise no. He needs to go back in the shadows and do what he does best.

Lolz you just turned his the phrase one hit wonder which is usually (if not always) attributed to a musician's music success (especially in this particular thread) to his personality? That was a stretch. Perhaps you should admit that you made a mistake dear Wolverine.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lolz you just turned his the phrase one hit wonder which is usually (if not always) attributed to a musician's music success (especially in this particular thread) to his personality? That was a stretch. Perhaps you should admit that you made a mistake dear Wolverine.

I apologize, I was wrong. I was in denial that I don't like his image he portrays. It's an inferiority complex, I am just hating because he is famous and I deep down wanna be just like him. To also wrong to use conceptual analogies as they are are used out of place. The term "one hit wonder" used outside of an actual song is the incorrect use do to the...shit i don't know. Conceptual are to much ties to the thing it was created before and due to the detail of things such as "it was coined to refer to a singer who has one good song" the concept cannot be used as an explanation of other things. Thank God you opened my eye or I may continue to use concepts incorrectly due to using them as analogies. I should stick to object analogies as they are more correcter.

:dry:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I apologize, I was wrong. I was in denial that I don't like his image he portrays. It's an inferiority complex, I am just hating because he is famous and I deep down wanna be just like him. To also wrong to use conceptual analogies as they are are used out of place. The term "one hit wonder" used outside of an actual song is the incorrect use do to the...shit i don't know. Conceptual are to much ties to the thing it was created before and due to the detail of things such as "it was coined to refer to a singer who has one good song" the concept cannot be used as an explanation of other things. Thank God you opened my eye or I may continue to use concepts incorrectly due to using them as analogies. I should stick to object analogies as they are more correcter.

I really admire this.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To show I have learned my way...a tomato is to a fruit as conceps are to analogies....you are always gonna have people who insist your wrong...it's a vegetable because it's always surrounded by them.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To show I have learned my way...a tomato is to a fruit as conceps are to analogies....you are always gonna have people who insist your wrong...it's a vegetable because it's always surrounded by them.

you ruined my thread :(

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the greatest post on the greatest thread ever. You ain't ever gonna see a greater post. But I like you guys..

Love. Peace. See me and chickpea? That's the big picture. Typology Central Peace.

I understand. I'm the greatest because of you all.

Another one.

You're a genius. I'm proud of y'all.