• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YOUTUBERS

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tests are not consistently accurate, I and many others can attest to that. I think Dan is ENFP and Arin is IXTP, probably ISTP.

Lark

I hope this does not seem off topic but do you think that youtube personalities success is attributable to their MBTI types? A lot of them I dont think so, more often than not I think there's a lot of money involved, appeal to particular age groups and styles to accompany it.

Its not like how the net used to be in the early days of the name that meme page for instance or the online personality archetypes like bad luck brian and super obsessive girl friend on the one hand and the guy made famous by songify's bed invader video.

Pyroclitoral

Shane Dawson: ESFP?
Garrett Watts: your stereotypical ENFP :p
Drew Monson: INFP or INTP
Ryland Adams: Hmm... hard to type. xxxJ
Morgan Adams: xxFP
Andrew Siwicki: IxxP

rav3n

Alec Steele. For sure, EP and not an ENFP, but I keep wobbling between ESFP, ESTP and ENTP. He can be so random at times but not consistently so. Very much an entrepreneur and quite creative. It's too easy to assume ESP because he's a blacksmith.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know about Dan being ENFJ
He seems more like an INFP to me, personally

Yeah...xNFP seems more accurate to me, but I don't know any ENFJs personally for comparison. I also wonder if he's enneagram 9, and if that can make him seem more P. He says he relates to Extroversion and Feeling, so I'll go with that. ExFx.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Yeah...xNFP seems more accurate to me, but I don't know any ENFJs personally for comparison. I also wonder if he's enneagram 9, and if that can make him seem more P. He says he relates to Extroversion and Feeling, so I'll go with that. ExFx.

I'm an ENFJ lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes. Have you watched all his clips?

No, have you?

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pewdiepie is ISFP
Markiplier is ENTP
Jackseptieye is ENFP

Iove the thread btw

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Lex Morningstar
Bryant Chambers
C.S Joseph

rav3n

Alec Steele. For sure, EP and not an ENFP, but I keep wobbling between ESFP, ESTP and ENTP. He can be so random at times but not consistently so. Very much an entrepreneur and quite creative. It's too easy to assume ESP because he's a blacksmith.
Had an interaction with him that confirmed ENTP to me.