• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YOUTUBERS

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hank Green says he's ENFP.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Onision: ENTP(he mocks everyone and everything like a game, a troll online, stereotypical)
Pewdiepie: ISFP (his jokes aren't usually very wItty enough to deem him a thinker dominant, let alone the sheer emotion he portrays, and he's rather in the moment, when met in person he seems far more introverted and shy)

Good Mythical Morning (got into it the past couple months and love it!)

Rhett: ENTP(he is more intuitive I'd say very open minded, much less quick to judge and set himself once he likes to consider things from all angles, but he also likes to tease and mess with link alot)
Link: ISFJ(link tends to be less open minded and quicker to judge, and he is more likely to deny what's not supported by facts, but more emotionally expressive and has less restraint than rhett when having fun.)

MatPat (Game/Film Theorist): ENTP(analyzing everything and applies real world logic to it as well as various theories endlessly, no matter how outlandish it may sound. While keeping an open mind relishing in the uncertainty, and making sarcasm, and cheesy puns along the way to entertaining. Witty. Loving to share all his ideas with the world, common on entp's)

I quite enjoy them all.

jamaikai

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rhett McLaughlin: ENTP

TJ Kirk: INTP

please add more and critique mine!

I think TJ is ENTP with social anxiety. He reads from a script often so sounds on track in speech and stuff(INTP thing? ENTP thing?). He's got INTP on tests, and with social anxiety it's obvious why you would identify as an introvert. Though he might be INTP, I see that he has a thing with definitions and sapiosexuality, I really want to now his type! :shock::smile::D

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Danisnotonfire confuses the shiit out of me. I think he might be INTP though because he seems to have this immense trouble with Fe which kind of indicates that it's his inferior function. That would explain his social awkwardness but also his complete awareness of it (I think someone with Fi is more likely to say a socially unacceptable thing and NOT notice). Yeah, that seems more likely than inferior Si which is what an ENTP would have. He seems to have no problem with Si. I think the reason everyone types him as ENTP is because he's Ne is prominent but he seems quite introverted to me.

Dodie Clark to me seems pretty Fi and is probably an ISFP or an INFP. I can't really tell which perceiving function she uses.

Jack Howard is like a huge ENTJ in my eyes. He just reminds me of every ENTJ I've ever met including my brother. He definitely has Se (the whole vain thing) which rules out everyone's guess of ENTP. I don't think he's ESTP either because he seems way more concerned with his ideas and inner vision (Ni). He also just has Te humor and bluntness.

I think Carrie Hope Fletcher is an ESFJ. I thought NF at first but she actually says a lot of Si things plus she even tested as one. She's definitely Fe. She has loads of it.

Lastly, I think John Green is an INFP (he tested as one as well). He's EXTREMELY value oriented and definitely discerns all of his values for himself instead of drawing from around him. And I don't think anyone is gonna argue with him using Ne. Also, I think Hank is an ENTP (despite what he tested as) because he's obviously Ne-dom but he seems to use more Ti-Fe than Fi-Te. SIDENOTE: Phil De Franco reminds me of him so much that I'm inclined to say that he's also ENTP just off of that.

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh and Savannah Brown is like an INFP poster child!! She tested as one as well.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Onision: ENFP. He doesn't have a lot of sympathy/empathy for other people, which is something I've noticed with ENTPs, but I just don't see it. Onision is a believer in objective morality, which is typically more associated with Fi. He insists that his views are objectively correct and that anyone who disagrees with him is either stupid or a horrible person. He seems very self-focused and expects others to be compassionate toward him when he is not (ie. when he mentioned that Shane Dawson laughed at the fact that he was suicidal, even though Onision himself has repeatedly implied/said that he has no sympathy for suicidal people.)

Joe Vargas (AngryJoe): ESFP. He has deep emotions and is pissed off by unfairness (Fi), but he doesn't claim to be some sort of visionary or activist. He doesn't imply that game developers should change their approach because he knows it's unrealistic.

LaineyBot: INFP. She doesn't seem particularly shy or awkward, but she is definitely an introvert. She has strong opinions and is a visionary, but seems content to let someone with similar views who is a stronger debater/more comfortable presenting an argument (until recently, this was Onision) take the lead in fighting for their shared cause while she is sort of on the sidelines. I also think that INFPs are more likely than most other types to identify as non-binary or gender-neutral. Although any type can be androgynous, INFPs have more of a focus on identity and seem more likely to associate this androgyny with who they are as a person, rather than just their personality.

Those are the only ones I feel confident about.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about girlwriteswhat aka Karen Straughan?

ENxP?

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay apparently Dodie's an extrovert so I would lean more to ENFP but she could possibly be an ESFP.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

I'm a bit disappointed no one decided to respond to this one, so I'll give it a go.

The vibe I get from him is some sort of IxTx type, though I find it difficult to assert more than that.

His friend Dan is an interesting contrast in that he vibes more as an ExFx type (or maybe that is just the Gamechild movie talking).

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a bit disappointed no one decided to respond to this one, so I'll give it a go.

The vibe I get from him is some sort of IxTx type, though I find it difficult to assert more than that.

His friend Dan is an interesting contrast in that he vibes more as an ExFx type (or maybe that is just the Gamechild movie talking).

Yes. All I got from him was IxTs also. I could see him being either axis actually. And Dan. Never really examined him. Thanks for that one.

annisaridhani

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Danisnotonfire confuses the shiit out of me. I think he might be INTP though because he seems to have this immense trouble with Fe which kind of indicates that it's his inferior function. That would explain his social awkwardness but also his complete awareness of it (I think someone with Fi is more likely to say a socially unacceptable thing and NOT notice). Yeah, that seems more likely than inferior Si which is what an ENTP would have. He seems to have no problem with Si. I think the reason everyone types him as ENTP is because he's Ne is prominent but he seems quite introverted to me.

Dodie Clark to me seems pretty Fi and is probably an ISFP or an INFP. I can't really tell which perceiving function she uses.

Jack Howard is like a huge ENTJ in my eyes. He just reminds me of every ENTJ I've ever met including my brother. He definitely has Se (the whole vain thing) which rules out everyone's guess of ENTP. I don't think he's ESTP either because he seems way more concerned with his ideas and inner vision (Ni). He also just has Te humor and bluntness.

I think Carrie Hope Fletcher is an ESFJ. I thought NF at first but she actually says a lot of Si things plus she even tested as one. She's definitely Fe. She has loads of it.

Lastly, I think John Green is an INFP (he tested as one as well). He's EXTREMELY value oriented and definitely discerns all of his values for himself instead of drawing from around him. And I don't think anyone is gonna argue with him using Ne. Also, I think Hank is an ENTP (despite what he tested as) because he's obviously Ne-dom but he seems to use more Ti-Fe than Fi-Te. SIDENOTE: Phil De Franco reminds me of him so much that I'm inclined to say that he's also ENTP just off of that.

totally agree with you about danisnotonfire being an INTP, I personally don't get it though why most people type him as INFJ, he just screams Ne to me

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Onision: ENTP(he mocks everyone and everything like a game, a troll online, stereotypical)
Pewdiepie: ISFP (his jokes aren't usually very wItty enough to deem him a thinker dominant, let alone the sheer emotion he portrays, and he's rather in the moment, when met in person he seems far more introverted and shy)

Good Mythical Morning (got into it the past couple months and love it!)

Rhett: ENTP(he is more intuitive I'd say very open minded, much less quick to judge and set himself once he likes to consider things from all angles, but he also likes to tease and mess with link alot)
Link: ISFJ(link tends to be less open minded and quicker to judge, and he is more likely to deny what's not supported by facts, but more emotionally expressive and has less restraint than rhett when having fun.)

MatPat (Game/Film Theorist): ENTP(analyzing everything and applies real world logic to it as well as various theories endlessly, no matter how outlandish it may sound. While keeping an open mind relishing in the uncertainty, and making sarcasm, and cheesy puns along the way to entertaining. Witty. Loving to share all his ideas with the world, common on entp's)

I quite enjoy them all.

Strikes me as an ENFJ, certainly socionics EIE. I don't have anything against ENFJ's in general he grates me. I'm not really into your tubers in general. I like to think it's because i'm over 14 (and over it) but i'm sure others would say i'm stuffy. I suppose the real issue is that I just don't really care about what most of them are talking about or how they are framing it. Of course there are still people I do admire on youtube, or rather people that have video's uploaded onto youtube.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

can't tell if trish paytas is ESFP or some other type playing an ESFP

cardamome

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

What do you guys think about Claudia Sulewski? She strikes me as ENFJ, she uses a lot of Fe, lots of her videos are creative and somehow different from other beauty gurus in that sense. She seems to have great organization skills so I put her as a J type.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Onision is typed ESTJ when he did the test

I had a hunch Rhett was ENTP and Link was ISFJ (I can relate to Rhett a lot as even others have pointed it out just a bit more subdued, and I have an ISTJ friend similar to Link in these tendencies - it is for this reason we went to Laser Quest under the name of Rhett and Link as a joke, once)

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

totally agree with you about danisnotonfire being an INTP, I personally don't get it though why most people type him as INFJ, he just screams Ne to me

Yes and yes. Once upon a time on another forum I wrote a nice little argument for his being an ENTP instead of an INFJ, but nowadays I think INTP fits much better. Of course he uses more Ne in front of the camera or when interacting with people. He seems to work out his Fe problems through Ti oversight which I can relate to quite a bit.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Arin got ENFP. I was wrong on both! They've always felt NFy to me, though.

I forgot to post this, but true crime/horror youtuber Cayleigh Elise is an INFJ. She says so at 14:46:

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I saw those videos today!
I don't know about Dan being ENFJ
He seems more like an INFP to me, personally