• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

YOUTUBERS

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Rhett McLaughlin: ENTP
Link Neal: xNxJ
Jenna Marbles: ESFP
Lilly Singh: ENFP
Laci Green: ENxJ
TJ Kirk: INTP
Jaclyn Glenn: ExTx
Tyler Oakley: ESxx
Almost everyone on CollegeHumor: ENTP

please add more and critique mine!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ryan Higa - Ne incarnated into a human

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anthony Fantano - ENTP
George'Joji' Miller (Filthy Frank) - ExTP
Ethan Klein - ESTP
Dmitri (asmrtist) - INFJ
Elliot Hulse - ENTJ
(Hi I'm) Ben - INTP
AlphaOmegaSin - ISFP
"I'm Dave from Boy In A Band" - ENFP

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I highly doubt Laci Green is a Te-dom.

I'd be interested in hearing what people say about danisnotonfire. The only guess I remeber was INTP and that seems kind of weird for him.

Edit: Also jacksepticeye? He seems Se-Fe, but maybe it's Fi idk.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Markiplier is an ESTP.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dunkey - ENFP
Pewdiepie - ENTP :shrug:

Pewdie pie an entp?
I mean maybe but i dont think so.

Acting crazy is not equal to beimg an entp

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tyler Oakley seems ESFJ to me.

Lilly Singh = :wubbie:

What about Jesse and Jeana from PrankvsPrank/BFvsGF? Jesse's pranks are usually more elaborate/creative and pulled off better, but watching their vlogs he seems more cautious and responsible than Jeana who I think is more impulsive and thrill-seeking. Maybe ESFP for her, but I have no idea for Jesse other than that he might be a Thinker.

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Definitely agree on College Humor and Ryan Higa typings!

Dan Howell- INFP? (not sure as I don't want him much)
Onision- ENTP
Sachie- ENFJ

Anyone want to try typing up Domics?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

You know, I went on another site saying he could be an INFP 4 or 9, but I instantly got shot down saying he was ENTP. I guess ENTP is like the popular claim for him, but I have a harder time seeing it. Plus the same people arguing ENTP are also the same people arguing for 4 so... (not that 4 isn't realistic for him but ENTP 4 definitely makes me skeptical).

I think Phil's persona reads more like an NFP, but I feel like he could be an SFJ underneath that because his motives behind what he says seem Fe.

Also not a super popular YouTuber...but I've watched John (dudeneedaeaseonup) over the past few years and I just stalked his Twitter and he says he identifies as INFJ. I really wish I could be his friend because he lives in NYC...but I already told him we should meet up if he's down once so I don't wanna message him over another social media platform and creep him out.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah, forgot about Jeremy Jahns. ESTP? Love listening to him talk.
Carrie Hope Fletcher could be ENFJ and Natalie Tran ENTP maybe.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=25217]Kyubey[/MENTION] Apparently Dan typed himself as INFJ in one of his liveshows. :huh:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jenna Marbles: ESFP

I'm probably alone in this, but I actually buy her self-typing at INFP. After watching several of the Jenna and Julien podcast shows, it makes a lot of sense to me. I don't think she'd be a type 4 or type 9 in enneagram, which will throw people off of INFP, I think.

And I think the following are INFPs as well:
Cry (Cryaotic)
John Green (from vlogbrothers)
Natalie Tran (communitychannel)
Arin Hanson (Egoraptor and GameGrumps)
possibly Dan Avidan (also GameGrumps)

Markiplier confuses me, and I haven't seen enough of jacksepticeye to say.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=25217]Kyubey[/MENTION] Apparently Dan typed himself as INFJ in one of his liveshows. :huh:

Oooh, I vaguely remember that actually. I could buy it. I always thought he was Ne but it's his typing so.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
YouTubers with very large subscriber counts tend to need to gear their channels towards Se and Ne. It's why so many of them appear to be Se and Ne doms.

I just had to share this terrific example of an interesting ISTP. Tim of Grand Illusions is interesting in that he really does not at all come across as a stereotypical ISTP. I would almost want to place him as an INTP due to how far from the ISTP stereotype he falls...but really, the nature of the channel is so physical that I would not feel comfortable in calling him an intuitive. His obsession with trinkets and gadgets is so Ti+Se that it's hard to argue any other type for him imo.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Pewdie pie an entp?
I mean maybe but i dont think so.

Acting crazy is not equal to beimg an entp

Which is why I inserted a shrugging emoticon. :D Define crazy?

Definitely agree on College Humor and Ryan Higa typings!

Onision- ENTP
Sachie- ENFJ

Anyone want to try typing up Domics?

I wanna guess...! IxFP? INFP. Haven't watched enough.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tyler Oakley seems ESFJ to me.

Lilly Singh = :wubbie:

What about Jesse and Jeana from PrankvsPrank/BFvsGF? Jesse's pranks are usually more elaborate/creative and pulled off better, but watching their vlogs he seems more cautious and responsible than Jeana who I think is more impulsive and thrill-seeking. Maybe ESFP for her, but I have no idea for Jesse other than that he might be a Thinker.

Wow, this is kind of long.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Wow, this is kind of long.

I was actually also considering ESFJ for Jeana. :D So I get a lot of what you're saying. Although I wouldn't put it past us ExFPs to guilt trip either...but I guess the difference is her guilt tripping is deliberate while I feel like ExFPs just pout and their emotional state does the guilt tripping on its own. So the fact that she has the end goal of trying to make Jesse understand he should feel guilty does seem more Fe.

Since it sounds like you're an avid watcher of theirs too, there's still some parts that trip me up. Like when they were at some party, I remember Jeana just unapologetically running for the stairs leading to the roof...while Jesse was like ok there's a do not enter...we climbed up high enough can we go back? And that kinda stuff. So I noticed that there are a few occasions that he takes on the more conscientious role and tries to keep Jeana from going too wild. But you're right that he actively pursues more zany adventures while Jeana is typically in the background keeping things running smoothly. So I guess it could just be him looking out for her...and that's really reassuring to my 6ishness too since I can get nervous like that for other people sometimes which makes me doubt my P-ness haha.

Honestly I think it's interesting noting how Jesse can seem more responsible and Jeana can seem more spontaneous sometimes, because maybe that's their influence on each other. I think their relationship has a positive reinforcing cycle so I think they emulate the qualities they appreciate in each other nicely. :yes: Their relationship seems ideal to me, despite how things don't seem to be perfect behind the vlogs. Because it's the perfect mix of fun and liveliness and commitment and devotion.

I hope they get engaged next month since it'll be their 10 year anniversary. :wubbie:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Angryjoe esfp
Daymdrops esfj
Doug enfp or estp

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Carrie Fletcher - ENFJ, although I could also see ESFJ because she always says that she follows a structured routine. Then again anyone can follow a routine but they won't necessarily like it. :p
Dodie Clark - INFP. She's definitely a Fi-dom.
Evan Edinger - An ENFP maybe?