• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] School Days

Kotonoha

MBTI Type
IxFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me-INFJ 2w1 sp/sx (Tell me if I'm wrong and an ISFJ.)

Lover:
Makoto-INFP 5w4 sp/sx (My boyfriend isn't ISxP after I found out a while ago, he can be a dreamer, his impulsiveness is Ne.)

Sister:
Kokoro-ENFP 7w6 so/sp (I think she's a definite extrovert but I don't know about the S or N.)

Whores:
Sekai-ENFP 7w8 so/sx (Used to be my best friend, very manipulative and emotional slut, definite ENFP.)
Setsuna-INTJ 1w2 sp/sx (Another slut, she took Makoto away from me, hate her too, cold and calculating she is.)
Hikari-ESFJ 7w6 so/sx (Annoying slut who wants both Makoto and Taisuke even though they clearly like me, hate her too, goddamn slut she is.)
Otome-ESTJ 8w7 so/sx (This slutty bitch bullied me and fucked my boyfriend, she's the typical queen bee. Might be ENxJ though.)
Otomes Skank Army-Kumi (ENFJ 8w7 so/sx?), Natsumi (ExTJ 3w2 so/sx), Minami (ESFJ 9w8 so/sx?)

Quiet Bitch:
Nanami-I don't know her type, but thought ISTJ 3w2 sp/so That bitch seems to really hate me.

Perverted Rapist:
Taisuke (I had a hard time figuring out if this pervert was an ESTP or ESFP 7w6 so/sx. He whines in a nonserious way that he's ugly.)

Well I wondered what me and the School Days cast types/FULL enneagrams were so what do you guys think?