• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aleister Crowley

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aleistercrowley.jpg

Anyone familiar with him? Any ideas about his type?

I think he was an ENTJ.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJ stereotypes doesent really fit well to the whole master of black magic thing of his since Te dom pretty much translates to very concrete thinker. Im not TOO familiar with him, but i would say INTJ would fit better than ENTJ, or maybe some completely different type. Maybe he was just too fucked up to be typed properly at all.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Anyone asked Aiwass about this?

Interesting person though, but I too am leaning towards Ni dom.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can totally see him as an Ni dom. I have my reasons for opting to type him as actually an extrovert though which I can't get into at this very moment.

[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] were you being serious when you said he might have been too fucked up to type?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see him as more of an NTP - everything he does is an internal logical framework, not an attempt to construct something lasting in the external world.

Crabs

Permabanned
Whatever type likes to fuck goats, cuz that's what he did. Literally. Most likely a liberal.

No offense, liberals.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm afraid not. Ole Aleister loved his goat-fucking rituals.

Do you fancy this fellow or something?

That was not his wife and it never actually happened. Now do you have anything to say about the man's type or are you just going to continue spreading myths?

Crabs

Permabanned
That was not his wife and it never actually happened. Now do you have anything to say about the man's type or are you just going to continue spreading myths?

I didn't say it was his wife. And according to his own account and her journal entries, it did happen. When the goat struggled to participate in the depraved ritual, Aleister cuts its throat. The man was an animal abuser/rapist. Them are the facts..

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't say it was his wife. And according to his own account and her journal entries, it did happen. When the goat struggled to participate in the depraved ritual, Aleister cuts its throat. The man was an animal abuser/rapist. Them are the facts..

So what do you think his type is?