• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] John Green characters

margo505

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm really interested to figure out the enneagram types of john greens characters, especially those of paper towns. (or even john green himself)

i'm thinking that quentin might be a 6- i am going at this from my memory of last reading the book, which was a few monthes ago, and my limited knowledge of 6s. so yeah, maybe a 6w5? he seems to show a lot of anxiety, and a fear of adventuring and getting hurt or in trouble. like what im saying is that his underlying feeling would definitely be anxiety (in my humble opinion), but probably not a 7. i don't think hes a core type 5 either, he seems a bit too chill, not intense enough. i guess 9 could also be a possibility?

margo- maybe a 7? i'd say a 5 if she weren't so popular. could be a 4 also, enigmatic and mysterious and all that. yes yes, im thinking a 4w5.

the rest of the characters (gus, hazel, colin, alaska, etc) i don't remember well enough, and i'd rather just watch other people talk about it anyway. so ya, do that :bye:

Necobellator

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I always thought of Colin as a typical INTJ (a mastermind)

Hazel is an INFJ and Gus is more like a warm, outgoing ENFP. INFJ and ENFP (or ENTP) tend to complete each other in romantic relationships as far as I know, making them an 'ideal' match...