User Tag List

First 678

Thread: Bones

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    I don't see INFJs childlike emotionally in this way.

He does display Ne+Ti with his love of experimenting with shit.
    ehhh...i usually stay out of these because i read the person to much. I am sure they dont do an MBTI assessment to make sure they got the matching MBTI person. Ti logic that is

He does love to experiment, he is way to thourough to be an NeTi though. I say his Ti is more in support of his Ni. To much depth for Ne. He is definately N.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    ehhh...i usually stay out of these because i read the person to much. I am sure they dont do an MBTI assessment to make sure they got the matching MBTI person. Ti logic that is

He does love to experiment, he is way to thourough to be an NeTi though. I say his Ti is more in support of his Ni. To much depth for Ne. He is definately N.
    I did originally type him as INTP but he's a bit too extraverted for that - I'm sure ENTP can be thorough in doing a paid job that they also love doing.

PS: Yeah I don't think the series creators used MBTI otherwise

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent View Post
    Bones - ISTJ (Same case I'd make for Sheldon, being a scientist doesn't make you a N. She's literal minded, pays extreme attention to practical details and has a hard time understanding pop culture and anything that deviates from the norm. I still recall an episode set in a fetish club, she was completely flabbergasted and attempted to find a logical or cultural explanation while Booth kept trying to tell her that no, those people just got off to weird shit. She exudes si)
    Booth - ENFJ
    Angela - ENFP
    Hodgins - ENTP
    Sweets - INFP (He's a behavioural psychologist, of course he can read people. But he's no INFJ.)
    Cam - ESTJ
    Zack - INTP
    then booth is not enfj then, they seem like they were opposites
    Do as you please we are as gods

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    then booth is not enfj then, they seem like they were opposites
    ISTJ and ENFJ are opposites enough except for the last letter. No?

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    ISTJ and ENFJ are opposites enough except for the last letter. No?
    No, enfjs and istjs have no functions in common, their relationship seems to be duals or semi duals or supervision, I think booth might be enxj 7 so because of ni, his gut, brennan is intp 5w4 so sx
    Do as you please we are as gods

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    No, enfjs and istjs have no functions in common, their relationship seems to be duals or semi duals or supervision, I think booth might be enxj 7 so because of ni, his gut, brennan is intp 5w4 so sx
    Look ISTJ != SLI.

Solves the problem.

Don't expect a 1:1 correspondence between the two typologies. I'm for example ISTJ and LSI. But someone else who types as ISTJ in MBTI could end up as LSE-Si for example.

Though, if you hold a gun to my head and ask what type ISTJ matches the most in Socionics, I'd say LSI. Note this is strictly with official MBTI dichotomies in mind, none of the jung-MBTI nonsense mix.

EDIT: ok, I see now that you type Bones as INTP in MBTI. Maybe, but she sure is no LII in Socionics.

Actually I know A female INTJ and when I see Brennan it reminds me of my sister. Tolerant of other cultures, looking for more information and any facts a situation may give, arogant...to those who don't know her, not afriad to tell you your wrong if she thinks you are. Those are things I think just anyone can see but there is more than just that that makes me think of my sister when it comes to Brennan. When it comes to social cues I'm better. I'm an INFP, and she's constantly asking me things on the feeling side. Just this morning she asked me why someone appologized for walking around us when we were obviously walking to slow for the person. As for social situations? Introverts especially INTJ's can deal with them and many can look like they belong or are enjoying themselves and to an extent depending on the social situation we do, but chances are when we get home...we just want to be left alone, to our own devices so we can rebuild any walls we may have and recharge.
    Most people don't know an actual INTJ and of those who do how many are considered just acquaintances and don't truly know them? They care, they care a lot, and are more aware of theor emotions than most realize, they can use sarcasm to great effect but have problems recognizing it when used on them. INTJ's are very selective of who they open up to, who gets to see the real them. Most of the opening up happens to family who know almost everything they lived through, close friends they actually trust and their boyfriend/girlfriend. We see Brennan around people she trusts, friends, family....Booth. I'm not surprised she opens up to them, or that she wants to be able to do better in social situations or at least asks questions pertaining to social situations and other peoples emotions, it's just something else for them to learn even if they don't like it or under stand why people can be so comolicated. To me, someone who was raised with an INTJ...yes I think she is one.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Rewatching this series after not viewing for a few yrs. I was sad when it ended, but it definitely didn’t have anywhere else to go, so I think it”s best it went out on a relatively high note.

Tentative typings-

Temperance “Bones” Brennan: INTJ, possibly ISTJ.
    Seeley Booth: FJ, leaning toward ESFJ at the moment.

These next 3 are so much their type it hurts:

Angela Montenegro: ENFP
    Jack Hodgins: ENTP
    Zack Addy: INTP

Will add more characters later.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.