• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mr Robot

rmrf

One of the best shows I've seen in ages. Surprised there wasn't a typing thread on it. I'm only four episodes in, so I might be a bit off in typing.

Elliot: INTP 5w4 1w2 4w5 sx/sp (Schizotypal personality disorder?)

Mr Robot/Edward: ENFP (possibly ENTP) 1w2 so/sp

Angela: INFJ 2w3 so/sx

Tyrell: ENTJ

Shayla ENFP 2w1 sx/so

Krista ISFJ (don't know enneagram)

Darlene (INTJ 5w6 sp/sx)?

rmrf

Now that I've finished the whole season, it pretty much seems like most are untypeable

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't watch past the third episode. I loved the first one. But then the story line completely disintegrated and got way too emo for me.

Plus the whole heroine thing really loses my respect in Elliot.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rethinking this show. I actually pegged the real storyline in the first episode, but did not know it until my son told me.

Since I am so interested in mpd, I will try to continue watching it.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Two episodes in, and thinking INFJ (or INTJ, or INTP) 6w5/1w2/?w? for Elliot. Will follow up as I go.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now that I've finished the whole season, it pretty much seems like most are untypeable

Agreed for the most part.

Though I would take a shot in the dark and say Tyrell is a unhealthy ENTJ 3 w 4

Still, it's a good show in my opinion.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Elliot is totally an INTP 5w6 4w5 9w1

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elliot is an ISTP under an Ni loop...
Don't get how people didn't see it, though I did think he was an INTJ at first.

Duffy

Father / Mr. Robot is ENTP 7w6. Poster child for this type variant with a strong line to 1.

Sister / Darlene is XSFP 6w7cp.

Elliot is INTP 5w6cp or 6w5cp. I think the show exaggerates his 6ness to make it more interesting to viewers, because I have difficulty seeing a core 5 being this involved.

----------------

Edit:

Tyrell - ENTJ 3w4 seems right. It's as if the producers are paying homage to American Psycho.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Elliot - I agree INTP seems most appropriate.

Angela - I'd say maybe INFJ, though ENFJ is possible

Darlene - In season 1, I would have agreed with xxFP (likely ExFP), but am I the only one who thinks as getting into season 2, she almost seems like a 'dark' sx dom ENFJ?

Mr. Robot - yeah, ENFP

Gideon - IxFx

Tyrell - yeah, probably ENTJ, though at times he strikes me as a very misanthropic NFJ trying to play the part of tough-guy-masculine figure, and his wife seems more T.

Tyrell's wife - tricky; very scheming; I'd say INxJ

Philip Price - xNTJ

White Rose / Minister - ? xNFJ ?

Dominique - ENTP ?

Ray - ENTP or ENFJ

Krista - ISFJ

Shayla - xSFP

--------------

Only halfway through season 2, so haven't seen a ton from some of the characters yet.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After finishing season 3 I strongly type Tyrell as 4w3. Beyond that... haven’t thought about it much, should revisit.