• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

King of the Hill Cast

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only asked because I'd like to hear your reasoning

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not to me, anyway. IDK. He seems really more focused on tradition (Si) mixed with logic, stopping people from being asinine (Te). Although I could see ESTJ, I just think he seems more I. ESFJs would be more concerned with other's emotions and being kind to everyone and acceptance, Hank is more concerned with making Bobby into a "normal boy" for tradition's sake

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So KOTH and I have finally come full circle. I've always appreciated Bobby's shenanigans and thought it was the funniest thing how he'd leap from one interest to the next in each episode and get so involved with it. One of my favorite episodes, and the one where Bobby shines with this, is when the family goes to New Orleans so that Hank can throw a football at the Saints game, and Bobby gets so wrapped up in that bizarre family of Bill's.

Totally makes sense to me why I'd find an interest in that character since many of you feel he's an ENFP :happy2:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So KOTH and I have finally come full circle. I've always appreciated Bobby's shenanigans and thought it was the funniest thing how he'd leap from one interest to the next in each episode and get so involved with it. One of my favorite episodes, and the one where Bobby shines with this, is when the family goes to New Orleans so that Hank can throw a football at the Saints game, and Bobby gets so wrapped up in that bizarre family of Bill's.

Totally makes sense to me why I'd find an interest in that character since many of you feel he's an ENFP :happy2:

I do declare!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hank- 1w9 sp/so 163
Peggy- 3w2 so/sx 368
Bobby- 7w6 sx/so 749

Bill- 6w7 sx/sp 629

idk help me out with the rest

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hank- idk but 1w9 sp/so sounds reasonable or maybe 1w2?
Peggy - yes or 4w3 always talking about how unique she is and yes to so/sx
Bobby- yes
Bill - 6w7 sp/so
Boomhaeur- 7w8 sp/sx maybe??
Dale - 6w5 sp/sx
Nancy - 2w3 sx/so

I'm clearly not good at this

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK. I'm rewatching some more episodes, and have a few more musings.

Hank - ISTJ
Peggy - ENFP (only because she reminds me SO dang much of a confirmed ENFP friend)
Bobby - ExFP
Dale - ISFP. As a non-conspiracy theorist ISFP, I recognize several parallels between him and myself.
Boomhauer - ISTP
Bill - ISFJ
Nancy - painfully ENFJ (I know she's a minor character, but she is so ENFJ!)
Buck Strickland - painfully ESTP
Cotton - ESTx
Didi - ISTP