• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bane in the Dark Knight Rises

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good point, he was following someone else's plan.
Yes, but also I am sure basically spouting was he has heard from being a member of the League of Shadows, and also Talia, and Ra's; so I do not think he is out right acting on behalf of some kind of idealistic vision he has of the world. Plus, they are more or less a cult of extremist zealots, so that kind of stuff comes with the territory.

Sort of social commentary on the middle-east right now.

Starry

What do you think the Bane in Batman and Robin was? An INFJ?

I was thinking Vulcan that you or Poki posted something once that said ISTP for Bane.

He ended up only being a puppet a the end, though. So it makes me wonder just how much he actually believed in what he was doing; or was simply a steroid jacked muscle bound enforcer.

Good point, he was following someone else's plan.

Liking the BATCOW avatar Blackout. Nice selection.

Um so, I need to admit that while I was repeatedly exposed to Batman via an e9 ex - I never paid attention. Likewise, while I enjoy me an entertaining film...I'm pretty confident that the only reason I watched this movie when the opportunity arose...was not for Bane but rather for the actor that played Bane. I'm here solely for the Tom Hardy *nervous laughter* so yah...

Due the fact this Bane was ENFJ to me from the very first scenes of him...(like it was eery how he so easily convinced one of his disciples to go down with the plane for their cause)...my thinking may be biased. But I saw him as a "willing puppet"...because he had committed himself entirely to being that chick's Protector.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was thinking Vulcan that you or Poki posted something once that said ISTP for Bane.

Liking the BATCOW avatar Blackout. Nice selection.

Um so, I need to admit that while I was repeatedly exposed to Batman via an e9 ex - I never paid attention. Likewise, while I enjoy me an entertaining film...I'm pretty confident that the only reason I watched this movie when the opportunity arose...was not for Bane but rather for the actor that played Bane. I'm here solely for the Tom Hardy *nervous laughter* so yah...

Due the fact this Bane was ENFJ to me from the very first scenes of him...(like it was eery how he so easily convinced one of his disciples to go down with the plane for their cause)...my thinking may be biased. But I saw him as a "willing puppet"...because he had committed himself entirely to being that chick's Protector.

I think NFJ is correct in one sense or another.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You're thinking of the joker, man.

Lol....you little squirt...I should tickle you for saying that. And grrrr...that meme...that meme is deserving of a wedgy. [MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION] for the edit.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
2 males and 2 females

I am attracted to all four of them/they were all attractive. They are just so magnetic. Actually the males were cooler.

:solidarity: Males.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he's an infp.

You guys, BIASED.

SENSOR BIAS. OMFGTYPIST/endpsot

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
doesnt matter what type bane was because he wasnt the main vilian. was only used for larger means. people like that DONT DESERVE MY RESPECT AS A DARK LORD RULER. THEY ARE MEARLY ANTS TO BE SQUISHED

Logician

Sorry for the innapriopriate BUMP but I believe Bane to be an ESTJ. (Se+Ti coupled for destruction)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
A very physically strong man. A commander of mercenaries. He is very skilled in close combat. A soldier who terrorizes: wants to demolish entire city with a bomb. A man who fell in love with Miranda Tate. Bane is an ESTP.