User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I think that Fe, when guided by enneagram 6, will only be charming if people want charming. If people want something else, they will give that.
    I agree with this.

However, they still kinda have that charm.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    2 males and 2 females

I am attracted to all four of them/they were all attractive. They are just so magnetic. Actually the males were cooler.

Oh whoops...I actually wasn't expecting a literal answer haha. Vulcan actually said it perfectly below you here as I saw his post before I caught this.

I have an INFJ 6w5 sx/so sister and while she is most definitely a force to be reckoned with she doesn't possess the same inexplicable witch powers as my grandmother...a true ENFJ with the same enneagram placement and stacking.

My grandmother was the meanest human being that has ever walked the face of the earth and yet no matter what she did she couldn't stop people from worshiping that same earth she walked on. She was magic.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Oh, you think darkness is your ally.

But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it.
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh whoops...I actually wasn't expecting a literal answer haha. Vulcan actually said it perfectly below you here as I saw his post before I caught this.

I have an INFJ 6w5 sx/so sister and while she is most definitely a force to be reckoned with she doesn't possess the same inexplicable witch powers as my grandmother...a true ENFJ with the same enneagram placement and stacking.

My grandmother was the meanest human being that has ever walked the face of the earth and yet no matter what she did she couldn't stop people from worshiping that same earth she walked on. She was magic.
    So i guess we agree on that part. There is something about them.

So do you see Bane in the same light there? I don't. Professor Xavier played by James McAvoy looks similar to the ENFJs I know. Not saying all ENFJ are like that though.

Ps - Here's a hug for having to grow up with an 6w5 sx/so.

And another for having to grow up with an NF. NF + NF the drama must have been great.
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Someone who has a good handle on Fe, and happens to be enneagram 6w5, can be my worst enemy if we are of different minds about something. When Te or Fi is guided by enneagram 6w5, however, I don't feel threatened even if there are ideological differences.

The problem is that Fe in this instance doesn't really like someone telling them "no." They won't really reach a compromise, although they might appear to in order to further their own goals. I can be prone to falling for that.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Likes N/A, Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Oh, you think darkness is your ally.

But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it.

"The shadows betray you, because they belong to me."

Don't respond to this because that would immediately turn something with profound meaning into fluff... but I imagine most ENFJs hide their shadows so well few people know they exist.
    Likes Evee liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    So i guess we agree on that part. There is something about them.

So do you see Bane in the same light there? I don't. Professor Xavier played by James McAvoy looks similar to the ENFJs I know. Not saying all ENFJ are like that though.

Ps - Here's a hug for having to grow up with an 6w5 sx/so.

And another for having to grow up with an NF. NF + NF the drama must have been great.

I need another hug due the fact my Mom is also ENFJ. I've had three people bossing me around for my entire life (actually I lucked out so massively because in spite of the fact my grandmother was not fond of my Mom or sister or anyone else in our entire family really haha...I was her "buttercup" so she was always wonderful to me.)

Can I make a comparison between this specific Bane and my grandmother? Yes. Very much so haha. I mean, my grandmother had an amazing sense of humor that we do not see out of Bane. But the two clearly shared the same thoughts on injustice and ideas on how to correct the problem by taking over the world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

What do you think the Bane in Batman and Robin was? An INFJ?

-Zhuangzi

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

He ended up only being a puppet a the end, though. So it makes me wonder just how much he actually believed in what he was doing; or was simply a steroid jacked muscle bound enforcer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    He ended up only being a puppet a the end, though. So it makes me wonder just how much he actually believed in what he was doing; or was simply brainwashed.
    Good point, he was following someone else's plan.

-Zhuangzi