• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emperor Palpatine?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What do you think? I vote ENTJ.

First of all the guy is an obvious sociopath, therefore proper typing is not trully possible.

I would say that N and J are obvious, he basically masterminded the whoe saga from the start to the end.
In the old trilogy he was more of a I and in newer one he was more extroverted but I am not sure if that is enough for E score.
Also It seems that he is a T with with very strong pseudo Fe that is coming out of his sociopathy.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ e6 maybe.

I think he is INTJ over ENTJ because he managed to hide his darkness or negative Jediness (or whatever it is called) from all Jedis including Yoda. That takes a lot of self restraint. ENTJ can be disciplined as much as INTJs but self restraint is not their thing unless the ENTJ is an e1. Pilate was not a e1.

First of all the guy is an obvious sociopath, therefore proper typing is not trully possible.

I would say that N and J are obvious, he basically masterminded the whoe saga from the start to the end.
In the old trilogy he was more of a I and in newer one he was more extroverted but I am not sure if that is enough for E score.
Also It seems that he is a T with with very strong pseudo Fe that is coming out of his sociopathy.

I misread the title as Pontius Pilate and was wondering why you thought he was an obvious sociopath.

We all know who killed Jesus. Lolz...

inspiredpoet

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
Well, its obvious that he's an N and a J. But other than that I'm not sure. I can definitely see him as an ENTJ though. It fits better than anything else I think. Otherwise, I'd have to say INTJ.
I have a brother who I'm pretty sure is an ENTJ, and he can mimic Palpatine so well that its scary. Lol. :D

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I would say ENTJ as he is much of a people person, he likes dealing with people (as well as "dealing with people"). As a Sith, he would have been taught to keep his real self hidden, stay to the shadows, but he just couldn't, and had a well thought out plan to definitely NOT stay hidden.