• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI of Popular Scientific Youtubers

rmrf

Vsauce (Michael Stevens): INTJ (the way he connects things suggested Ni dominance) although ENTP could also fit
Veritasium: ENTP
Minutephysics: INTP
Nurdrage: INTx
Khanacademy (Salman Khan): INTJ
Brady Haran (producer of periodicvideos/numberphile/sixtysymbols): ENxP
Martyn Poliakoff (periodicvideos): INTP
CGP Gray: INTJ
Thunderf00t (was once a science focused channel): painfully INTJ

thoughts?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Veritasium is not a entp from the two videos I've seen of him. He seems too prepared. His facila expressions and hand movements aren't similar to Ti and Ne users. However, it could be that he appears non-entpish because he has prepared for his videos. I need to see him speak in real time. My bet is he isn't one.

Now this lady is an ENTP I think. She appears more Ne and Ti anyway.

Look at her facial expressions and eyes. It screams Ne. And those goofy jokes. Now compare her to the latter.

Mane

Permabanned
The way vsouce connects things is by jumping & generating questions, the question is between INTP & ENTP and I'd wager a past of stage performance is more common with the later.
Veritasium is a more interesting case because it's the sort of person where the different definitions collide: ENTp-Ti in socionics, ESTP in JCF, probably INTP in MBTI.
Salmon Khan I completely agree - INTJ. He experienced the tip of the mountain (tutoring his nephew) and dedicated his life for bringing forth his vision of the rest of it.
CCP gray I also agree, though ENTJ is also possible. The Te is strong in this one.

John Green from crash course - probably ENFP.

Not science focused, but it's worth noting that Mike Rugnetta from PBS idea channel identifies as INTP, could also be ENTP.

Mane

Permabanned
He seems ENTP to me.

Maybe. I type as an "ENTP with just barely E" myself, and I have gotten the same test results he has on occasions. I think this is what you get when you have Ne doms who's preferred form of external stimuli isn't people.

Now this lady is an ENTP I think. She appears more Ne and Ti anyway.

Look at her facial expressions and eyes. It screams Ne. And those goofy jokes. Now compare her to the latter.

I approve of her & her masturbating heart for the betterment of the ENTP species type of human.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sal Khan as INTJ? What?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dear lord those eyes are huge.

Wide open. Over expressive. I've seen other ENTP's who look more facially chill, so I wonder why this is.. exaggerating I suppose.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION] when she describes how she corroborates multiple sources and delivers a lot of fact triangulation, she's basically describing Te. I'd go with ENFP

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think Crash Course's John Green is an IxFJ.

And I know he isn't very accurate and his videos are becoming cringier by the second, but I am willing to bet that Game Theory's MatPat is an INFP.

á´…eparted

passages
I think Michael Stevens of VSauce is actually an ENFJ. The way he speaks and his mannerism are VERY similar to me (I think it was [MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION] who said I was like him?), and I overall see a ton of myself in him. Further, the few bits of him that I have seen in interview non "putting on a show" settings, he gives off this cold Fe-dom presence. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly confidant in this.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
John green in one of his vlogs admits to being a enfp. There is no debate there.