• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional character crushes & their types

DreamBeliever

Zuko- Avatar: The Last Airbender- INFP :wubbie:
Eli Goldsworthy- Degrassi- INFP 4w5 :wubbie:
Zig Novak- Degrassi- ISTP 6w5 :wubbie:
Dean Winchester- Supernatural- ESxP :wubbie:
Zack Morris- Saved By The Bell- ESxP :wubbie:
Shawn Hunter- Boy Meets World- ISFP :wubbie:
Eric Mathews- Boy Meets World- ESFP :wubbie:
Aladdin- Aladdin (disney movie)- ESFP(?) :wubbie:
Romeo Montague- Romeo & Juliet (Shakespeare play)- INFP :wubbie:
Jack Dawson- Titanic- ISFP :wubbie:

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hiromu (Kare First Love): INTP 5w6 or 9w1
Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan): XNTJ 8w?
Ginoza (Psycho Pass): Some say ISTJ but I say INTJ
Harold (Harold & Maude): I've heard INFP, INTP, INTJ, INFJ. Let's just go with adorable.
Clarence (Clarence cartoon): ESFP 7w?
Edmund Dantes (Count of Monte Cristo): INFJ/INTJ
Sherlock Holmes (BBC): INTJ?
Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill): 8w?
Pai Mei (Kill Bill): ISTJ

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are a couple of fictional characters who remind me a lot of my boyfriend (and are consequently attractive by proxy), but other than that, I'm not sure.

If I'm thinking of my real-life mate, then it probably doesn't count, does it?

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Zuko- Avatar: The Last Airbender- INFP :wubbie:

You know, when I was typing the ATLA characters in my head for fun in the past, I was pretty convinced that Zuko was INFP too. But later I remember briefly talking to a friend I had, and he thought ENTJ. It was a pretty big shock for me, but after watching it again and reconsidering, I think he could be too (though socially introverted).

His struggle with himself and inability to face his feelings speaks of lower order Fi. He doesn't seem aware of himself and his values enough to be INFP, nor does he feel very compelled to understand himself for the most part. He seems more Te-focused for most of the series, and yeah he goes through a huge transformation and he struggles, but I still don't think INFP is a great representation for his type... though even as I'm typing this, I'm trying to see if I can see it because I was so convinced before. He gives off that INFP vibe later on but ... I don't think he is.

His crying out against the officer in the Fire Lord's throne room and subsequent punishment... it does feel like Fi, but still doesn't feel Fi-dom to me.

At best, I might say ENFP because Fi influence but not dominant but ... that feels like a far worse typing ahaha. Hmm... neither ENTJ nor INFP feel perfectly right to me, but INFP seems less likely to me, all things considered. Pretty sure he's 6w5 3w4 1w9 though... sp/sx, maybe sx/sp. Haven't given instincts as much thought.

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
The first fictional crush I can remember is Darian from Salior moon.
Meatball head.:wubbie:

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh right, I should answer this :D

Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender) - somewhat confused typing thoughts above. Zuko is a cutie though.
Toph (Avatar the Last Airbender) - ISTP.
Gaara (Naruto) - unsure, haven't thought about it
Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh) - INFJ 8w9?
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) - ESTJ 3w4. Veggie has me conflicted because I like him but also don't like him ahaha.
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts) - ISFP.
Naminé (Kingdom Hearts) - INFP.
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) - ISTJ. Seeing themes of 6w5, 8w7, and 3w4. Unsure of order but don't think 3w4 is core. Instincts seem sp/sx
Hope (Final Fantasy XIII) - INFP 6w5.
Rikku (Final Fantasy X) - ENFP (chance of ESFP) 6w7.

moonnx

MBTI Type
Intp
I only read part of the this thread.

But yes to Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender

And The River spirit boy from Spirited Away...He's probably an Infj

Oh which reminds omg...I can't believe I was struggling with this-- LOKI! INTJ Who is played by INFJ Tom Hiddleston

As an ENTP/J it seems that I tend to like the INTJ/INFJ characters in movies. I also tend to watch movies a lot.

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neal Caffrey, from White Collar. I think that he is an ESFP or an ENFP. I love him, and it's not just that he is handsome, is the way he deals with the world and everything he does. He is just like the perfect guy for me.
Dean Winchester, from Supernatural. He is perfect too. I don't know if he is an ESTJ or an ISTP, but I love him anyway.
Captain James Flint, from Black Sails. An ISTJ or an INTJ? I don't know, but he is great.
John Silver from Black Sails. ESTP or ENTP? I have always been in love with Long John Silver since I was a little girl and I read Treasure Island. And they make him so great in the series....
Harry "Opie" Winston, from Sons of Anarchy. An ISFP? I love him, I just couldn't see his last moments in the series.
Roman Godfrey, from Hemlock Grove. ESFP, maybe? Anyway, even when he's a character that I shouldn't like (I always prefer the under dog, or the trickster), I can't help it, I like him, maybe because he's a tortured soul but he is trying to do something right even when all goes wrong (and I think that's another of my patterns).
John Mitchell, from Being Human UK. An ISFP going really wrong? I don't know, I just love him.
Prince Nuada, from Hellboy 2. Maybe an ISTJ or an INTJ? I love him, and I think that he was right about a lot of things.
Daryl Dixon, from The Walking Dead. I don't know, I think that he is a lot like me, maybe an ISTP. But it's not so much a crush as it's some kind of understanding (because he is a lot like me for a lot of things).
Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood. An ENTP or ESTP, maybe an ESTJ? He started as that conman/trickster, and then he was to some dark places. But I love him anyway.
James Sawyer, from Lost. ISTP? He is a conman, I always loved him, I love all my conmen :D.
Hannibal Lecter from Hannibal, the TV series. INFJ, maybe? I love the way they do him there....

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think they are exactly crushes for there's no real romantic feeling I have towards them, but maybe some sort of admiration? Squises, I'd say.
Jim Halpert, from The Office: INTP.
Olivia Pope, from Scandal: ENTJ.
Donnie Darko, from, well, Donnie Darko: INFJ going through a Ni-Ti loop.
Special Agent Dale Cooper, from Twin Peaks: also INFJ.
Audrey Horne, from Twin Peaks: possibly an ENTP? Maybe ENFJ, I don't really know.
Lily Aldrin, from How I Met Your Mother: ISFP.
Oliver Tate, from Submarine: INTJ.
Princess Bubblegum, from Adventure Time: ENTJ.
Louise Belcher, from Bob's Burgers: ENTP.
April Ludgate, from Parks and Rec: ISFP.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hiromu (Kare First Love): INTP 5w6 or 9w1
Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan): XNTJ 8w?
Ginoza (Psycho Pass): Some say ISTJ but I say INTJ
Harold (Harold & Maude): I've heard INFP, INTP, INTJ, INFJ. Let's just go with adorable.
Clarence (Clarence cartoon): ESFP 7w?
Edmund Dantes (Count of Monte Cristo): INFJ/INTJ
Sherlock Holmes (BBC): INTJ?
Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill): 8w?
Pai Mei (Kill Bill): ISTJ

what makes you think Ginoza is INTJ? He seems ISTJ to me.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
what makes you think Ginoza is INTJ? He seems ISTJ to me.

You're probably correct. I'm not sure why I typed him as INTJ, I just finished watching season 1 at the time and I still haven't watched season 2. I think it was wishful thinking :3.

Can you explain why he seems ISTJ?

Kas

Fabula rasa
[MENTION=25504]Alya[/MENTION] I think that Neal is ESFP and Jack Harkness ESTP - they are both great characters I agree.

And no I'm not making a list ;)

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] Yes, I also think that those are the closest, but I have seen them typed as ENFP and ESFJ in some places, and I'm really bad at typing (I still don't have a clue about what type I can be :smile: ).

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Makoto Tachibana (Free!) - ISFJ
Lon'qu (Fire Emblem) - ISTJ
Santa (Zero Escape) - ESTP
Raimundo Pedrosa (Xiaolin Showdown) - ESTP
Toya Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) - ENFJ
Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) - ESTP
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama) - ISFP
Koujaku (Dramatical Murder) - ESFJ
Souzuke Yamazaki (Free!) - ISTJ
Hamrio Musica (Rave Master) - ISTP
Sentaro Kawabuchi (Kids on the Slope) - ESTP
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) - ISTP

icon_local_aimkissyface.gif
hmmmmmmmm

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rose from Doctor Who
T'Pol from Star Trek: Enterprise
Lt. M'ress from Star Trek: The Animated Series

That's all I can think of at the moment.