• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Terminator Genisys

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Overall, a totally great reboot for the franchise

T1: 10/10
T2: 10/10
T3: 5/10
T4: 2/10
T5: 9/10

It was really, and truly a good piece of cinema... Not a triumph, not the best fucking movie ever made, but it was a fucking solid finish to a series... Except that there are gonna be 2 more... They should have ended it after 2... When 3 wasn't as good, they should have ended it there... When Salvation came out, everyone thought it was the end... But those ambitious motherfuckers kept going... AND THEY DID IT. AND NOW THEY SHOULD BE DONE. But prove me wrong, next terminator, whatever the fuck you're gonna be called...

Arnie did great
Emilia (I thought) was a fantastic new Sarah
Jai was pretty meh but not that bad
Jason was pretty good too...
More Jk Simmons please!

The plot was slightly convoluted... And there were many twists, but it worked itself out...

The action was great, good pacing, and it had a good ending in and of itself while setting up for more movies.

And also, even though it might fuck with continuity a bit, make the next one R. Sex scenes with Emilia Clarke are like little gifts from heaven sent down to earth... But actually it handled the PG-13 just fine... It was respectably vulgar, while not so much so that kids couldn't enjoy it or that parents would be uncomfortable.

Arnie does have some crappy one liners, but they're hilarious and bring a lighter tone to a fairly dark movie...

It was good.

Also, Arnie is such a 3w2 it's hilarious (Super into the enneagram)

For comments, what is Emilia? I'll say either 3w2 or 2w3... Not much of a 4 if you ask me... Seems a bit 7ish though...