• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP's in popular culture

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
John Lennon
Goku from Dbz

Dave Mustaine from Megadeth

Bruce Wayne from the Batman Series
Flash DC comics
Wonder Woman DC
Hawkgirl DC
Maybe superman

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
John Lennon
Goku from Dbz

Dave Mustaine from Megadeth

Bruce Wayne from the Batman Series
Flash DC comics
Wonder Woman DC
Hawkgirl DC
Maybe superman

I'd say Ringo is an ESTP. And Paul McCartney maybe ESTP, but John Lennon is definitely an INFP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I'd say Ringo is an ESTP. And Paul McCartney maybe ESTP, but John Lennon is definitely an INFP.

John lennon beats women and he is often seen as rebelious when younger he could be entj pretendimg to be ixfp

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
John lennon beats women and he is often seen as rebelious when younger he could be entj pretendimg to be ixfp

You know, it IS possible for INFPs to go crazy. Actually, they are one of the most prone to. And INFPs are also some of the most rebellious types. John Lennon shows a lot of Fi in his progressive activism.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
cult leaders who know w to use their fe and a little bit of ni

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Here's anybody thought what tri-type ESTP are usually thought as

Type 3 no wing
7w6
9 No wing preferences

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Harry Potter from Harry Potter

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Happy Potter I believe is an ISFP. Points I have made in the past supporting it I am too lazy to rewrite at this moment. Perhaps you should compare him to Serius Black who is most likely an ESTP and you'd be able to easily distinguish between the two.

But my goodness, from where did you get ESTP for him?

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
Why Ginny Weasley is ESTP? and when did John Lennon beat women?

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
Ginny is an istp me thinks. What do you think?

Been ages since I've seen movies or read the books, but as far as my memory serves I thought she's a shy girl with a crush for Harry, well she made it to gryffindoor so maybe some kinda INFP ?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been ages since I've seen movies or read the books, but as far as my memory serves I thought she's a shy girl with a crush for Harry, well she made it to gryffindoor so maybe some kinda INFP ?

There were various types in various houses. So being in a particular type does not indicate any personality type.

And no, ginny is no infp. Shyness also doesn't indicate any personality type. Perhaps it's because you watched it a long long time ago. She was a classic istp.

Luna lovegood was a good example for an infp in HP series.

linn

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w4
I know it doesn't indicate introversion, just described her roughly as shy, which still shows the obvious Ixxx like for most cases... I remember a bit about her ventures in second movie, I guess istp would be her type as unusual as it sounds for me lol

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Still typing him as INFP. His progressive, liberal, democratic message couldn't be more Fi.

I also support all those causes but i am not an infp.

Jungian typology doesnt indicate personal oreferences. It indicated how you take in information and how you judge that information.

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
Still typing him as INFP. His progressive, liberal, democratic message couldn't be more Fi.

I believe that John Lennon was ENFP , i have met many INFPs and ENFPs in real life and everything about him screams ENFP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Yusuke urameshi
Yoko kurama- his human persona is him integrating from an 8 to a 2 and his inner infj child comes out in his human side and remember when he has a plan he gathers information and comes to his conclusion of what's the best way to go about it
Kuwabara the battle between and the lion demon when he saw him getting fat he saw the chance to fill him up and he exploded plus the issue with kuwabara in the early arcs is that he dont be using his head in battle he can adapt just dumb
Hiei

Inner moka rosario vampire whenever you use your bottom 2 functions you look pitiful and outer moka is a representation of her bottom 2 functions which is ni fe and she is a natural born fighter and loves to fight se dom.
Her younger in the show is obviously beneficiary relation her younger sister esfj and herself estp. Her conclusion of tsukne being full of it is ti.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Harry Potter is an ISTP. Sirius Black is probably ESTP.