• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Original text can be found here: 13 Bloodlines of The Illuminati

My guesses:

-Astor - INTJ

-Bundy -ESTJ

-Collins -ISTP

-DuPont -ISFJ...possible

-Freeman -ESFP

-Kennedy -ESXX?

-Li -ISTX

-Onassis -INFJ

-Reynolds -ESXX

-Rockefeller -ISTP

-Rothschild -INFP

-Russell -ESTP?

-Van Duyn -ISTJ?

Anybody else care to weigh in on these? These aren't directed at specific people but more at general behaviour and conduct over the last few hundred years of the entire families. This free e-book was really a great and informative read and even attempting to type the families themselves with MBTI was a great exercise in understanding the root human motivations behind so much of the behind-the-scenes goings on of the world today. Enneagram instincts is also something that should be added to this I think.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is some heavy reading... fascinating stuff, though. I'll weigh in when I make it through.

Lark

I think there is dynastic rule throughout the western world but these confused as all fuck illuminati theories seriously befog the issue, its a shopping list of who was once hated as jews and catholics and are now hated as something else because that's not PC anymore.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
"A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!"

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!"

Extensive, depthy truth discernment and effective marketing skills don't always walk hand-in-hand, unfortunately.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Based on VI for John F. Kennedy, probably ISTJ.

fkennedy.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
-Rothschild -INFP

You've got that wrong. Rothschild is INTP. I'm actually the head of the Rothschild international banking cartel, so trust me on that. I'm particular proud of my scheme to get behind the financing of Kangaroo Jack as a way of brainwashing kids to kill their dentists. I do have other agents on this forum, though.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Factoring in his son, though, paints a slightly different picture. The composite type for these two is arguably ISFJ, bordering on INTJ.

jfkjr.jpg