• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MARVEL Universe over all

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Spider-man is totally supposed to be an INTP.

But then yeah, juggling his responsibilities, his different jobs, relationships and being a superhero, would almost take him being an extrovert.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could Captain America be an ENFP, or ENFJ?

I know it would seem on the surface he is most likely an ISTJ, but he sort of has his own moral compass and uses that to try and steer himself in his own direction. He tries to embody the authentic and original values that America many would consider, used to stand for.

He is out of place in time and place in many respects; and obviously goes against the modern establishment a bit quite often.

Ah, I guess it doesn't matter.

I thought Daredevil was an INFJ as well. On the outset he seems like an ISTP, but he seems very much ruled over by his inner world of ethics and rules. That seems to be the foundation of who he is as an individual.

The majority of villains=ENTP, THE MOST EVIL TYPE OF THEM ALL.

I could see Wolverine being maybe an ISFP. It is really difficult to type him, because of his history and I think being alive for such a long period, would make him seemingly more balanced in functions then most individuals.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I wonder what Stephen Strange's type will be.[/QUOTE

From what I've know from the comics, he's an INTP. He's like my third favorite superhero and I can't wait to see Benedict Cumberbatch take on that role

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what Stephen Strange's type will be.

From what I've know from the comics, he's an INTP. He's like my third favorite superhero and I can't wait to see Benedict Cumberbatch take on that role

skysickle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
nnn
Professor X, YASS!! I agree that he is INFJ, my favorite marvel character (Based on movies alone)!

Gypsy-Flux

My favorite characters:

Dr Strange - INFJ
Silver Surfer - INFJ
Namor - ISTJ
Moondragon - INTJ
Doctor Doom - INTJ
Gambit - ESTP
Nightcrawler - ISFP
Moon Knight - ISTP
Rogue - ESFP
Wolverine - textbook ISTP