• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Breaking Bad character types

White Raven

MBTI Type
INxP
Given that BrBa ended two years ago, this has probably been discussed before, but I just finished watching this year (I'm a late arriver, ok), and I wondered what you opinions are on the MBTI types of the characters.

I'd say Jesse definitely is an ESFP,
Skylar an ISFJ
and Walter an INTJ

But that's about it. You got any ideas? What type is a character, and why?

As far as I can see this series seems to be entirely excluded from INFP's (not very weird, considering they often have strong ideals, and this is a show about drugs and criminality). Personally, if I were to type myself with the Breaking Bad characters, I'd say I'm mainly a mix of Walt and Jesse, with a dash of Saul's linguistic creativity and flair, LOL.
Drug lord, junkie, and crooked lawyer. Ok, it's a fact. This show ruined me for life!

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Skylar estj i think she's te over fe because she did not concerned herself about how her huby would feel about her decision
Mr. W intj
Jesse isfp
Todd infp
Jack estj
Gus isfj
Ww isfp