• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mirai Nikki

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yuki was definitely an INFP, but it was hard to type the other characters like Yuno, Akise, etc.
Yuki-IXFP? He is INFP, obviously, what other type could he be? He seemed too impractical to to be an ISFX or INTP.
Yuno-XXFJ? Hard to type, extroverted/introverted, Fe/Fi? Maybe ENFJ.
Akise-INTX? Te/Ti?
Hinata-ESXX? Sounded like ESFX or ESTP, not sure.
What about the other characters?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gasai Yuno is the definition of INFJ.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Didn't finish watching this but I thought Yuki could be ISFP.

S doesn't necessarily mean "practical" or something, if we're going by cognitive functions (I like to separate the two because mixing MBTI with JCF doesn't make sense to me). I wasn't sure I saw a clear connection of thought in Ne, but I could be wrong since it's been a while since I saw this.

Minene struck me as ExTP type 7. If I watch this again I might rework some of this.

Yuno seems ExFJ.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

S doesn't necessarily mean "practical" or something, if we're going by cognitive functions (I like to separate the two because mixing MBTI with JCF doesn't make sense to me). I wasn't sure I saw a clear connection of thought in Ne, but I could be wrong since it's been a while since I saw this.

Minene struck me as ExTP type 7. If I watch this again I might rework some of this.

Yuno seems ExFJ.

You do know she wanted to spend her entire life with Yukiteru alone right? Gasai Yuno is an introvert. But if she wasn't an introvert, she wouldn't be a Yandere.

Also, I believe it was Yuno's inferior extroverted sensing that made her the psychopath she is. And that automatically makes her dominant function Ni, which fits Yuno very well. Ni>Fe>Ti>Se = INFJ

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yuno seems ExFJ.
I meant like Yuki was more dreamy than eliminating possibilities, also he also seemed to have Si instead of Se.
Yuno, I agree, she does seem EXFJ, ENFJ maybe, she's hard to type, people types her as an unhealthy ISFP or INFJ.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry people, I sort of stopped looking at TypoC for a little while.

You do know she wanted to spend her entire life with Yukiteru alone right? Gasai Yuno is an introvert. But if she wasn't an introvert, she wouldn't be a Yandere.
Depends on how you look at introversion. I don't use MBTI terms of introversion/extroversion, which follow social attitudes more than cognitive attitudes.

Also, I believe it was Yuno's inferior extroverted sensing that made her the psychopath she is. And that automatically makes her dominant function Ni, which fits Yuno very well. Ni>Fe>Ti>Se = INFJ
It's possible, but yeah I never finished watching it, though I plan to.

I meant like Yuki was more dreamy than eliminating possibilities, also he also seemed to have Si instead of Se.
Yuno, I agree, she does seem EXFJ, ENFJ maybe, she's hard to type, people types her as an unhealthy ISFP or INFJ.
yeah oops, my memory of that was terrible. I did rewatch the first episode or two of Mirai Nikki and it was pretty clear that Yuki is INFP. I remember noticing 9 in him quite a bit in the past but when I looked it over again, I noticed a lot of 6 themes. But yeah agree, I see Si. Appreciate that you could see ExFJ ^_^

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Yuno gasai estj
Yuki infp