• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gravity Falls

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Awesome cartoon airing on Disney. Excellent well-rounded characters, good humor, and an interesting unfurling plot. Also has lots of mysteries and things to uncover if you're into that sort of thing.

Dipper - INTJ
Mabel - EsFP
Grunkle Stan - ExTP
Soos - ISFP
Wendy - ISTP
Gideon - ESTJ
Bill Cipher - ENTP
Pacifica - ExxJ?
McGucket - ENTP? Hard to tell since his personality may be very different from when he was in his right mind.

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Alright, wanted to add and change some stuff since 2 more episodes have aired.

Stan is an ESTP with some ENTP in him. Part of me wonders if he might not be a damaged, cynical ESFP but I'll just stick with ESTP, it's the simplest explanation. I'm not comfortable with Enneagram yet so don't know much about instinctual stacking but 99.99% sure he's 7w8. I'll give a whack at assigning the other main characters...

Dipper - 6w5
Mabel - 2w3 or 3? not sure
Soos - 9w1
Wendy - 9w8

Talk about a major spoiler below, don't look if you aren't caught up!

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dipper- It's hard to pinpoint te vs. ti with him, he seems to show evidence of both. I was wondering about INTP, but I can actually see ISTJ too. Based on letters, I'd peg him as a J but with functions, he seems somewhere between those two. 6w5-1w9-3w2 sp/so

Mabel- ExFP, I lean towards ENFP 7w6-2w3-9w1 sx/so. I have wondered about core 2 with her too, I can either see that or 7. Or if 9 is her second rather than her last fix with some of her people pleasing moments/troubles saying no, but it wouldn't make sense have E7 being her last fix. Maybe 792 I can see for her but 297 I couldn't see.

Grunkle Stan- ESTP 3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Grunkle Ford- INTP 5w6-1w9-4w5 sp/sx

Wendy- ISTP 9w8 sx/sp

Bill Cipher- ENTP 7w8. I've seen him typed as ENTJ/INTJ and no offense to those who type him that way, but I can't see it at all.

Gideon- ESFJ... 3w2 (?)

Blendin Blandin- ISFJ 6w5-1w2-2w1 sp/so, like Morty with hints of Lemongrab cause Justin Roiland. xD

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dipper: 6w5
Mabel: 2w3
Wendy: 9w8
Soos: 9w8
Stan: 8w9

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dipper INTP: Dipper has always been confusing to me through the years. I once had him ISTJ back in the day, I could see INTJ but I don't know why we see him as a Te user. He's reticent and he deduces like a Ti user and Ne user as well when you look at it.

Mabel is definitely ENFP, she acts just like ones loves new ideas and is bubbly, imaginative, and scatter-brained. She even has an imagination episode to herself showing her crazy fun mind.

Grunkle Stan - ESTP, I'ma stick with that

Soos - ISFP

Wendy - ISTP

Robbie - INFP

Mayor short guy, Gideon - ESTJ

Bill Cypher - ENTP

Pacifica - ESFJ

Ford Pines - INTP

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dipper- It's hard to pinpoint te vs. ti with him, he seems to show evidence of both. I was wondering about INTP, but I can actually see ISTJ too. Based on letters, I'd peg him as a J but with functions, he seems somewhere between those two. 6w5-1w9-3w2 sp/so

Mabel- ExFP, I lean towards ENFP 7w6-2w3-9w1 sx/so. I have wondered about core 2 with her too, I can either see that or 7. Or if 9 is her second rather than her last fix with some of her people pleasing moments/troubles saying no, but it wouldn't make sense have E7 being her last fix. Maybe 792 I can see for her but 297 I couldn't see.

Grunkle Stan- ESTP 3w2-7w8-8w7 so/sx

Grunkle Ford- INTP 5w6-1w9-4w5 sp/sx

Wendy- ISTP 9w8 sx/sp

Bill Cipher- ENTP 7w8. I've seen him typed as ENTJ/INTJ and no offense to those who type him that way, but I can't see it at all.

Gideon- ESFJ... 3w2 (?)

Blendin Blandin- ISFJ 6w5-1w2-2w1 sp/so, like Morty with hints of Lemongrab cause Justin Roiland. xD

I say Gideon is ESTJ for sure, I can see how you can mistake Fe for him but its more Te I feel. Dipper I had the same opinion as you even on ISTJ once but really Dipper shows clear signs of being INTP in my opinion. And yeah Mabel's ENFP and so on, Soos ISFP.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Lol why they always gotta make the fat, lazy guys ISFP? Chouji, Soos,Yajirobe, Oolong, Wedge FF VII, Snorlax.

skimpit

Dipper Pines: INTP

Mabel Pines: ENFJ

Grunkle Stan: ESTJ

Standford Pines: ENFP

Toby Determined: ISFJ

Lazy Susan: ESFP

Candy: ISTP

Grenda: ESFJ

Soos: ISTP

Wendy: INFJ

Robby: ENTP

Bill: INFJ

Pacifica: ESFJ

I feel like this show uses duality. One character can be of a certain type and be on the side of good, and then they'll take another, equally appealing character and flip them so they're bad--but with all the qualities that make the nice characters sweet.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dipper: INTP 6w5 9w1 3w4 , either sp/so or so/sp works
Mabel: ENFP 7w6 2w3 9w1 so/sx (could see so/sp as well)
Stan: ESTP 3w2 7w8 ?x? (feel like there's a 9 somewhere), so/sp
Ford: INTP 5w6 so/sp
Wendy: ISTP 9w8 sx/sp
Pacifica: ISTJ 3w4 so/sp
Soos: ISFP
Bill Cipher: ENTP 7w8 sx/so