• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Five Nights At Freddy's

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Now you might be thinking, that animatronics can't have a type because they're not human, but 1: they are posessed, and 2: they all have a different behavior. So without further ado, let's start.

Freddy Fazbear: ENTJ
Bonnie: ESTJ
Chica: ESTP
Foxy The Pirate: ISTP

Golden Freddy: INTP

Toy Freddy: INFP
Toy Bonnie: ESFJ
Toy Chica: ENFJ
The Mangle: ISFP

Puppet/Marionette: INFJ

Phone Guy: ISTJ
Purple Guy: INTJ

Springtrap: INTJ

When you comment:
1. Do you agree, or do you disagree? Please state your opinion.
2. You must have either played the game or have enough knowledge about the animatronics. I don't tolerate opinions of people that have no idea.
3. You can feel free to ask me how I came up with these conclusions.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I want to know how you came up with the conclusions.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
im screaming this is so funny

GipsyD

MBTI Type
INTX
FNAF 1

Freddy Fazbear " ENXJ "
Bonnie " ENTP "
Chica " ENFP "
Foxy " ISTP "

Golden Freddy " INTP "

FNAF 2

Toy Freddy " ENFJ "
Toy Bonnie " ESFP "
Toy Chica " ESFJ "
Mangle " INFP "

Puppet/Marionette " INFJ "

Balloon Boy " ESFP "

FNAF 3

Springtrap " INTJ "

FNAF SL/5

Circus Baby " ESFP "
FunTime Freddy " ESFJ "
Ballora " ISTP "
Funtime Foxy " ENFJ "
Ennard " INFJ "
Bon-BON " ENFP "

FNAF HUMANS

Purple Guy/William AFton " INXJ "
Michael afton " ENTP " or " ISTP "
Eelizabeth Afton " ESFP "
Crying Child " INFP "

Phone Guy " ISFP "
Henry " IXTJ "
Charlie/Daughter of Henry " INFP "​

Last edited:

GipsyD

MBTI Type
INTX
FNAF 1

Freddy Fazbear " ENXJ "
Bonnie " ENTP "
Chica " ENFP "
Foxy " ISTP "

Golden Freddy " INTP "

FNAF 2

Toy Freddy " ENFJ "
Toy Bonnie " ESFP "
Toy Chica " ESFJ "
Mangle " INFP "

Puppet/Marionette " INFJ "

Balloon Boy " ESFP "

FNAF 3

Springtrap " INTJ "

FNAF SL/5

Circus Baby " ESFP "
FunTime Freddy " ESFJ "
Ballora " ISTP "
Funtime Foxy " ENFJ "
Ennard " INFJ "
Bon-BON " ENFP "

FNAF HUMANS

Purple Guy/William AFton " INXJ "
Michael afton " ENTP " or " ISTP "
Eelizabeth Afton " ESFP "
Crying Child " INFP "

Phone Guy " ISFP "
Henry " ISXJ "
Charlie/Daughter of Henry " INFP "​

That what i think about fnaf characters mbti :yesss::coffee:

Fchicken77

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
(Sorry if this is an old thread)
I don't think any of the animatronics would have a "Feeling" type because they are robots. Besides, we do not know much about the missing children.
So here are my opinions:
Freddy: ENTJ - He seems to have a lot of Te in him referring to his movement pattern. Probably the one controlling the other three(four?) animatronics.
Bonnie: ESTP - He has quite obvious Se in his movement pattern, going around randomly and "visiting" the player more oftenly than any other animatronic.
Chica: INTP - The Te-Ni connection seems to be why she visits the kitchen so often. Seems to use more strategy than Bonnie.
Foxy: ISTP - Runs at the player once they aren't looking - evidence of Se. The fact that he only moves when the player hasn't checked on him for a while shows his Ti side.

Now let's look at all four of them as a whole. The first two letters seem pretty balanced — two introverts, two extraverts, two sensors, two intuitives. It seems pretty ideal for a team. I've already explained why all four animatronics are thinkers. I also think it would make sense if there was one judger controlling three percievers. Though this is just based off their movement patterns.

I don't know much about the second, third or fourth game, but the same thing applies. I think Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie would be extraverts, while Mangle being an introvert. Balloon Boy would be an extravert since he's the only animatronic that talks in the game(excluding the ones from FNAF simulator).