• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Anime Archetypes

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP-Dandere, quiet Anime girl
INFJ-Yandere? Less quiet and innocent than INFP
ENFJ-Himedere?
INTJ-Kuudere
ENTJ-Kamidere
Any thoughts?

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP-Dandere, quiet Anime girl
INFJ-Yandere? Less quiet and innocent than INFP
INTJ-Kuudere
ENTJ-Kamidere
Any thoughts?
Hey, I was just thinking about that too! :p.
And also I like to add ; ESTJ-Typical Tsundere and I think many Ixtx characters are kuuderes especially, IxTJs.

rmrf

INTP: L (Death Note)
INTJ: LIght (Death Note)
ENTJ: Balalaika (Black Lagoon)
ISFJ: Kohta (Elfen Leid)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ExFPs in anime are usually Genki Girls imo. Although Keet is also reasonable (there are probably some ESFJ ones too and probably less ESFPs).

ENFJs - Agent Peacock. I could also see this in a very specific kind of anime ENTJ with a patronizing demeanor.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
FJ's tend to be Tsukkomi's (the straight man). An nice example would be Shimura Shinpachi from Gintama who is an xSFJ.

Presumptuous Pepper

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
The guy with dark hair and glasses - ISTJ --> usually kamidere or kuudere
The guy with blonde hair and girly eyes - ESFP --> usually deredere
A guy without glasses with black hair and blank expression --> INXP
The guy who always sulks, picks on people and fights with his friends - EXTJ --> kamidere
The kinky guy with red hair - EXXP or ENFJ --> dorodere
That cute blonde quiet guy every girl is in love with and nobody knows why - ISXP --> kuudere
That guy who blushes often but has this one girl crazy in love with him - EXXP --> tsundere
That crazy bitch who stalks the main guy - EXFX --> yandere