• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron types

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just don't understand how people can't see the clear Ni-Fe in Bruce Banner. He's definitely an INFJ, definitely, definitely. Black Widow is great at manipulation, which sometimes gets me typing her as an INFJ too, but I'd guess she's just a well-developed ISTP. Ultron sounds a lot like an ENFJ to me, thinking he knows exactly what people want and need, what the world wants and needs. An ENTJ wouldn't be so socially oriented like Ultron is.

I think INFJs are more purposeful and controlled in their rage, like Danerys Targaryen. INTP rage is more.... chaotic, capable of affecting friend and foe. The Jekyll/Hyde dichotomy makes a great deal of sense to me.

INTPMasterRace22

MBTI Type
INTP
Captain America - ISFJ it is obvious
Iron Man - ENTP
Bruce Banner - INTP duh
Thor - ESFP he is not a T at all. He uses way too much Fi.
Black Widow - ISTP
Hawkeye - ISxP leaning towards T but F is a possibility.
Quicksilver - ESTP in the comics he is an ESTP and in the movie he also seemed very ESTP like.
Scarlet Witch - INFP
Ultron - INTJ there should be no question here. He uses Ni to the max. ENFJ is such a wack typing. He is supposed to model Stark in a lot of ways so only an NT type would make sense.
Nick Fury - ENTJ
Agent Hill - ENTJ
Vision - INTP most Androids are INTPs.
Strucker - ESTJ

Ok this is probably my wishful thinking here but does anyone else think that Ultron could possibly (and debatably) be an INTP? you know, just barely. INTP's always seek knowledge which in my mind is synonymous with seeking constant improvement. Ultron seeks constant improvement hence his frequent change and his want to "evolve" humanity into robots (based off Avengers 2 that is). I have read that INTP's have a "unique perspective and vigorous intellect." That fits Ultron pretty well in my opinion. INTP Strengths and Weaknesses | 16Personalities All these strengths and Weaknesses are extremely accurate for Ultron besides the last weakness of self-doubt. Let me know what you guys think.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thor - ESTP
Bruce Banner - INTP
Black Widow - xSTx
Tony Stark - ENTP
Scarlet Witch - IxFP
Quicksilver - ESxP
Hawkeye - ESTP