• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Red vs Blue (The Blood Gulch Chronicles) MBTI

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not sure how many replies I'm going to get on this thread since I never got any replies on VGHS. But anyways, here's my list of Red vs Blue characters.

Sarge-ESTJ
Grif-ENTP
Donut-ENFJ
Simmons-ESTJ
Lopez-ISTP
Church-ISTJ/ISFJ(I'm still trying to decide between those two. Definitely an Si.)
Tucker-ESTP
Tex-ISTP
Caboose-ENFP
Sheila-ESFJ
Vic-ESFP
Doc-ISFJ
O'Malley-ENTJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OH MY GOD I LOE RED VS BLUE TO DEATH. Especially the BGC/first 5 seasons.
I'm not very good at typing characters, but I agree with most of these. Only thing is I'd probably type Lopez as INTJ, I think he's Te, but I'd be willing to listen to your reasoning for ISTP.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
OH MY GOD I LOE RED VS BLUE TO DEATH. Especially the BGC/first 5 seasons.
I'm not very good at typing characters, but I agree with most of these. Only thing is I'd probably type Lopez as INTJ, I think he's Te, but I'd be willing to listen to your reasoning for ISTP.

Well, now that I'm thinking about it, I think he's actually an ISTJ. A good mixture of both of our opinions.