• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michael Phelpz

augmented

MBTI Type
ENTP
Michael Phelps

after watching that little interview with him and that other guy where he took us through all the gold medal highlights, i figure phelps is ESTP. ridiculously in touch with his body and sensations, also had ADHD as a kid and swimming was the only thing that could calm him down. i could see ISTP or maybe some kind of J with rots of disciprine, but i'm interested to hear other opinions on easily the 2nd sexiest man in america, if not 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
He's pretty chill. I saw the part where they followed him around for a day. Very dedicated. Doesn't seem very E, actually, but I could see Se as a primary function.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
It's very hard, after looking at pictures like this
MichaelPhelpsPicture.jpg
to give a damn what his type is xD

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm pretty sure he's I.
Probably S.
That's all I've got.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Who's the 1st?

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'll take Mark Spitz any day. Phelps shrieking like a banshee after every win isn't sexy.

thereseenglish

MBTI Type
INFP
i read an article saying that adhd is found in correlation with np's...so i would say mabye entp? but it is hard not to think s.... hmm...

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
He seems INFP to me. He has that laid-back nature and expression of an FP type, and to me at least, dominant Fi screams out (ironic eh, an introverted function screaming ;)). I'd guess Ne over Se just because he 'feels' more N to me, although I don't think a very strong N.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Revision: since viewing more Phelps interviews than I previously had, I think he could be ESTJ. Only a possibility; He could still be I.