• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spongebob Squarepants

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
Ladies, Gentlemen, Scholars and Professors alike. First of all, I would like to invite you to cover one eye, as the one you watch with may melt out of your head. No, Im not talking about staring at the sun for prolonged periods, or standing over a bubbling vat of acid. What I profess is much worse. Personally, Im overwhelmed with revolt when I watch this show, and visions of a 1984-esque future come to mind when I think of all the kids who watch this on a daily basis. I don't know what kind of toxic waste they were dumping into the ocean when these characters were in fetal development. They had to have been designed by post-war Nazi Psychiatrists. But still, risk of brain damage aside, I invite you to type these characters.

Youtube Episode of Spongebob

Spongebob and Patrick : Likely ESFP's. Impressionable rolemodels for the future generation.

Plankton. : XTNJ. A symbol of dislike towards rational brain functioning. Notice he is small, crude, and angry. The perfect anti-role model. I wonder if people who thought of these characters were NT's, and that they knew that they could secure power in rarity.

Krab and Squidward : SJ's. Also negated. Could symbolize parental authority, or overt authority in general. With the hike in shows like this, as well as this "ODD" bullshit, it is quite plausible there is a direct link.

Now, if this desert heat is getting to me, then I'll accept the remote possibility that Im being insane. But I'll be damned if this isn't brainwashing disguised as kids entertainment. Think about it. Parents can't stand this shit. They just dump the kids off in front of the TV to keep them occupied, leaving their offspring vulnerable and open to the programming.

Last edited:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I think you mean Spongebob and Patrick are ESFPs.

Spongebob is hard to type because he is really silly, but he can be very conscientious.

I don't actually mind watching Spongebob if it's not an episode I've seen a zillion times. Villians are almost always XNTJs, so there's nothing special about Plankton being an XNTJ.

Spongebob and Patrick, though fun, aren't really role models. They are likable, but I can't imagine even little kids wanting to be like them.

Sandy Cheeks is really the most positively represented character. She's probably an ENFX if I had to guess.

Most TV is brainwashing represented as entertainment.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Spongebob is hard to type because he is really silly, but he can be very conscientious.

Almost sounds like an ENFP doesn't it?