• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hunger Games: Katniss Everdeen tri-type?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What is Katniss Everdeen's tri-type?

She's a type 6 with no wing.

Here's from the wikipedia page

"Nevertheless, she was a fiercely determined and resourceful fighter and was reasonably easy to underestimate. She was almost always in disagreement with authority figures and liked to use her own resources when it came to survival (The instincts of a true survivor). Katniss was loyal to no one and had issues when it came to trusting others, but this grew to be her one of her greatest strengths."

She was type 9. Everyone saw her a peacemaker since she was the mockingjay.

Can anyone help me on this?

Little_Sticks

Well, based on the first movie (didn't like it enough to watch the other two), she seemed to have an s bent and had a lot of Fi compared to Fe. So...yeah.

Little_Sticks

Oh my mistake, you said tritype. In that case,

8,9,1 - 8 doesn't fit the dissociative nature of 9 and isn't hyper-critical, obsessively perfectionistic like a 1
2,3,4 - 4 don't see a 2 aspect of needing/wanting to be needed by others or the 3 obsession with image and needing to be seen as successful and important
5,6,7 - 6 not really an avoidant that seeks security through knowledge and emotional distancing at 5 or novel seeking at 7

Probably, I don't know, 648.