• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Davey Havok

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Davey Havok of A.F.I.? Any inkling as to his type? I don't particularly adore their music (though I think "The Art of Drowning" was a decent enough album in its way), but D.H. seems like an interesting person from the interviews I've seen him in. Any idea?

For my part, I think he's some sort of NF.

Last edited:

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm wondering this too...*BUMPS THREAD*

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think that too. Although he can switch to INTP quite easily when he wants to analyze things.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ooh, somebody came to his thread finally! I was thinking some sort of IxFx. Leaning NF, but it's just a vibe. Actually, he could be ExFx.

[YOUTUBE="ZlWIEZjbFts"]Davey Havok[/YOUTUBE]

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Ooh, somebody came to his thread finally! I was thinking some sort of IxFx. Leaning NF, but it's just a vibe. Actually, he could be ExFx.

[YOUTUBE="ZlWIEZjbFts"]Davey Havok[/YOUTUBE]

I know Davey likes to perform and socialize and everything, but he does like his alone time. I think that he definitely seems more I from his earlier lyrics (AOD and STS)....and over time he'd become more confident with himself and writes more about his relationships with people...but I think that deep down, he will always be I :) I'm thinking about the fact how he collects art work and keeps it in his house, his house is like 'his' personal space, and he can let other people in or out. That seems to point more to I to me.

I also think N, because he's very charismatic and good in interviews, seems very easy to talk to

F...well, yes lol. We know Davey feels very deeply from his lyrics. But he must have an element of T to be able to think about what he's writing an express himself in a way that other people can relate to. There's also the whole numerology thing (337. Jade helped with this as well but Davey kind of comes up with the ideas) I think he is very creative, but can also be logical when he wants to, and I THINK that this requires T.

I know that Davey is very open minded and never says bad things about anyone if he isn't joking. I've always respected him for this. So I see him as being P instead of J, because he shows a lot of empathy, and maturity. (Not that J's can't be mature). He's also quite airy and not very organized :p

So...I'm thinking INFP. INFP also tend to stick to there values and hold them very highly, and Davey's been a vegan for about fifteen years now! He also still loves the bands that he listened to while he was young, while still being open minded enough to listen to yet more.

And..the last thing! (I feel like I'm writing a mini-biography on him!) He's attracted to the darker side of things, and cathartic-ness (?) From what I've read, and from myself, this a big INFP trait.

So, there we go! :) I could of course be wrong. I'm eager to know what other peoples opinions on him are :)

Woo, go Davey :)

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
And I just noticed, Davey raises his eyebrows ALOT when talking. It's like they never go down! Lmao xdxd

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
first 10 secs, very strongly INFP vibe.

He the lyricist and main singer of AFI and Blaqk Audio.

He has a clothing line called Zu Boutique.

He is a vegan.

He's good looking...

:)

I see you're an NFP. This may be a generalization, but you might actually like some of their songs. This(below) is a hidden POEMy track at the end of AFI's 2003 album, but it really gives you obvious insight into how beautiful the lyrics are. In other songs people can be put of by the rock sound, so don't really pay that much attention to the lyrics.

YouTube - AFI-Untitled track

It's amazing !

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bumping thread.... need answers..

:wink: 6 YEARS LATER.

The way Davey dresses seems to dress in a FiSe manner (so ISFP, ESFP, ENTJ, and INTJ). A very consistent and organized style. There's nothing Ne/Si of his personality. Possibly fe/ti, but doubt it.

The way he dresses implies J. Extremely neat. ENTJ/INTJ

Given his interviews.

ENTJ.

He actually very much and vibes like [MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] although they're very much two different people.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bumping thread.... need answers..

:wink: 6 YEARS LATER.

The way Davey dresses seems to dress in a FiSe manner (so ISFP, ESFP, ENTJ, and INTJ). A very consistent and organized style. There's nothing Ne/Si of his personality. Possibly fe/ti, but doubt it.

The way he dresses implies J. Extremely neat. ENTJ/INTJ

Given his interviews.

ENTJ.

He actually very much and vibes like [MENTION=23213]GarrotTheThief[/MENTION] although they're very much two different people.

He's definitely a J. That's for sure.