• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP's in popular culture

rmrf

Elliot Alderson on Mr Robot, extremely messed up INTP 5w4 sx/sp. Really good depiction of an INTP with E5 gone wrong

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Luna Lovegood?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Walter Bishop from "Fringe"
I could also see INTJ, but I see more tertiary Si than Fi in him. He also does not rely on external knowledge and data, but seems quite internal and Ti-oriented.

Benjamin Linus from "Lost"
He relies solely on logic, analysis, and manipulation to interact with the world and is not intuitive by nature, so he seems like a Ti-dom.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Alec Leamas from Le Carre's "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold"
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III from the How to Train Your Dragon Series

Is it just me, or does Dr. Manhattan strike you as more of a Ni-user?

rmrf

A friend of mind is adamant that Petyr Baelish is an INTP. Personally, I'm a bit incredulous of his assertion. I see him as an ENTJ who is able to master his INTP shadow. Would be curious what others make of typing him INTO

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mr. Fantastic I'm thinking is ENTJ, he's a bit too driven and being a leader is too natural for him.

INTPs imo:

Spiderman

Daria

Tyrion Lannister

Moriarty?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ripley from Aliens (Bishop and Hicks are Fe types I think)

Lisbeth from The girl with the dragon tattoo

Jessica Jones from the netflix series

Dr Manhattan

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm pretty sure Ging from hunter x hunter is an INTP.