• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

19 Kids and Counting!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok I know this is probably either going to get alot of shit or be totally ignored but I just couldnt resist.

Jim-Bob Duggar- ISFJ
Michelle Duggar- ESFP
Josh Duggar- ESTJ
Jana Duggar- INFP
John David Duggar- ISTJ
Jill Dillard- ENFJ
Derrick Dillard- INFP
Jessa Seewald- INTJ maybe ENTJ
Ben Seewald- INFP
Jinger Duggar- INFJ
Joy Anna Duggar- ISTP

The others Idk except for the little girls Jennifer is extremely introverted and is so out of place in that large ass family.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
No one is the least bit curious as to exploring the psychology of the mythical creatures of Duggarland? Why Michelles eyes always look like if they got any glossier you could shine shoes with them? No-one?? No-one?? Wow:cry::cry:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: I'm not so good at typing people, and I only see this show in passing from the living room to the kitchen as my mom watches it.. so I don't really have much experience with it. But from what I do see, I think the mother figure lady is insanely chill for someone who lives in a house quite potentially full of chaos. She has everything in order and in a row, and she dedicates a lot of time to making that army she built function properly. I'd be really quite surprised if she wasn't a J type of some sort.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah she could be some sort of really broken J. The ideals she displays about why she has a big family strike me as Fi. Shes definatley not Fe, a cactus would be more comforting to her children than she is. And I suppose in the way she stuck to the goal of having her 19 children, and how she structures (or used to structure her household) is more Te and J. Also the way she "collects" her children, Si. So hmmm ESTJ? An extrmely broken and disturbed ESTJ maybe?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Michelle: ESFJ. To me she acts more like a P, but I see no Se and lots of Fe.
Jim Bob: ISTJ
Jana: INFP or ISFJ
John David: ISxJ
Jessa: ENTJ or ESFP (I see Se and Te)
Jill: ENFJ. totally

S.L._Derby 0564

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know this may sound corny but I love this show! No, they are not without their issues but I do find them interesting in their own restricted - (except for Josh :() way. :) This is what I'm picking up:

Jim Bob - ESTJ
Michelle - ESFJ
Josh - ENTP
Anna - INFP
John David - ISTP
Jana - ISFJ
Jill - ESFJ
Derick - INFJ
Jessa - ISTJ
Ben - INFP
Jinger - ISFP
Jeremy - ENTJ
Joseph - ISFJ ?
Josiah - ESFP or ENFP
Joy Anna - ESFJ
Austin - INF?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Michelle's type is dead inside, you can just see it in her eyes.

I hope one of those kids breaks free and gets away and tells their story. Mess of a family. I would hope Jana can get the hell out of there, she's the eldest daughter and hasn't been married off or made to have a family yet, either. One of those kids deserves normalcy.