• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalityCafe

diccs

It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.

It doesn't fucking work half the time and it's incredibly slow. 10/10 would visit again.

W00t!

No pain, no gain.

diccs

BTW, in case anyone comes here for info about the Pers Cafe downage:

There were some database issues this morning and now I cannot get any access to the site at all. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone is locked out. (My Aussie admins should get back to me on Skype when they wake up in a few hours with their feedback.) I have no access to the hosting computers or database aside from the admin panel which i cannot access, so... looks like the site will be down until Vertical Scope can investigate and fix it. And it's the weekend.

I submitted something to them but I don't know when I will get a response.

W00t!

No pain, no gain.

Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn right! But it does work on my cell so I'm thinking it must be my ISP screwing up this time.

grand.

I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!

rav3n

grand.

I just got an e-mail notification from a post, so it looks like a few people are still getting access. Maybe I'll try my cell too. Whee, so fun!
Just signed in with no problems.

As a generality, it's a bit too divided by type for me to spend a lot of time on it. Randomly checking in on it is fine.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just signed in with no problems.

Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.

rav3n

Thanks for letting me know. I don't have any access via cell or laptop, and now I just got an e-mail from a global mod saying she can't get on either.

just waiting for Vertical Scope at this point.
I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I spoke too soon. No probs signing in but I can't post. There have been posts and at least one new thread created that complains about posting issues, lol.

One of my admins still has access and posted a forum-wide message announcing the database issue, so that's something.

Before I got booted, it was giving me a database issue when I tried to do things or post, but after I'd go back and check, the posts were still getting made, etc. But it seems to be a degrading problem... the more activity you do, the worst the problem seemed to get until you can't do anything.

diccs

One of my admins still has access and posted a forum-wide message announcing the database issue, so that's something.

Before I got booted, it was giving me a database issue when I tried to do things or post, but after I'd go back and check, the posts were still getting made, etc. But it seems to be a degrading problem... the more activity you do, the worst the problem seemed to get until you can't do anything.

That's awful! But I'm glad you guys are trying to sort out the issue. I have very poor cell reception at my place and being unable to access the forums is taking its toll on me :( Hopefully VS responds in a timely manner.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
Lol at the database issue. I can't even get onto the website now...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, it seems to be the schtick as of late.
I contacted VS tech support directly and they said they are working on it and "should have the site back up shortly."

Anyone want a beer?

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It needs a bit of a makeover. Can't have TypoC showing it up appearance-wise. Needs that flat, responsive design and all that jazz.

That aside, the best way to describe the difference between TypoC and PerC is looking at how a village and a town functions. At least, that's how I see it.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had an account, but when I deleted and tried to reactivate, it turns out they banned me. I didn't even do anything. I think I had an okay experience there; it was mostly while I was figuring out my type. I've read some interesting threads from there, though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had an account, but when I deleted and tried to reactivate, it turns out they banned me. I didn't even do anything. I think I had an okay experience there; it was mostly while I was figuring out my type. I've read some interesting threads from there, though.

Not sure what you're referring to, but PM me and let me know more about the situation and I'll see what can be done.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I really need to leave for good.

Yet again some conservative right-wing divk went on a tiradeand using discriminatory insults that would never fly against anyone else. Oh, he wasn't talkng to me just OVER me ( something I once got an infraction for) explaining to someone else what I do and why.

Those fucking mods have never ever acted on my behalf and I don't report frivulously. I always check for precedence. I don't know what thier fucking problem is-can't say I care. Bad people who only care for thier own I guess.

Lead Guitar Wankery

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
PerC is full of people who are immature (in both the neutral and the negative sense of the word). What irks me the most are the NTs constantly talking about how "logical" they are.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
PerC is full of people who are immature (in both the neutral and the negative sense of the word). What irks me the most are the NTs constantly talking about how "logical" they are.

I love the INTJ meme " We replace emotion with logic!"
While simultaniously arguing about really stupid shit that logic would dictate is not worth arguing over in the first place.

I find many of the ENTJ's to be obnoxious too...for different reasons.