• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Rugrats character as a kid (ode to 90s kids)

DreamBeliever

My favorite is Angelica. I also really liked Kimi in All Grown Up. I think my least favorite was Susie (she was so goody goody I found her annoying). Do think certain types prefer certain characters? Any other 90s show characters you loved or related to?

violett

Tommy Pickles, my kids were 90's kids, and I watched rug-rats with them.

á´…eparted

passages
Rugrats was my favorite show for a number of years when I was little.

Chuckie was my favorite as a child. I also loved Susie whenever she was on.

Lark

Its a toss up between the preverbal infant baby brother of Tommy or the dog, seriously, I remember lots of episodes and at least one episode from his perspective

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I wanna type them now too

Tommy: ENTP/ ENFP
Chuckie: ISFJ
Phil: ESTP
Lil: ESFP
Kimmy: ENFJ
Dil:INFP/?INTP?/?ENTP?
Angelica: ENTJ
Suzie:INFJ

Tommys mom: ESFJ
Tommys dad: ENTP/ ?INTP?
And drumroll please...............dunanannana...
THE GRANDPA
INFP!!

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I wanna type them now too

Tommy: ENTP/ ENFP
Chuckie: ISFJ
Phil: ESTP
Lil: ESFP
Kimmy: ENFJ
Dil:INFP/?INTP?/?ENTP?
Angelica: ENTJ
Suzie:INFJ

Tommys mom: ESFJ
Tommys dad: ENTP/ ?INTP?
And drumroll please...............dunanannana...
THE GRANDPA
INFP!!

Agree with all except tommy's mom and Suzie, who I think are ISFJ and ENFJ, respectively. Suzie is totally Angelica's feeling counterpart, it' almost as if they purposefully designed her that way.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah Tommy was a really big struggle for me. My gut instinct was ENFP but he mellows so much in his teenage years I was then thinking INFP. But as a baby, Ne is extremely apparent and he bases alot of what he is doing on what is best for the group which seems Fe. That lead me to ENTP. He seems to jump into some sort of convoluted plot and then analyze what is going on later, which seems NE-Ti. But also the deep personal loyalty he shows to his friends strikes me as Fi. There is Te there as well because he is usually able to lead his group fairly well. But he just doesnt seem quite emotional enough for an ENFP. He seems like he is trying to make sense of the world with his Ne and then organize with his Ti.It was just really hard for me to draw the line between ENTP and ENFP for him.

I could see Didi as an ISFJ that fits alot better actually.

Eh I think Suzie is an introvert shes just a more extroverted introvert. She seems to have tons of Ni and be extremely wise for her years, especially as a young child. She seems more willing to listen first and then talk.