• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Depression songs

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Too lazy to look if this has been said yet and too lazy to post the link.
Passenger - Let her go

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Cats in the cradle always made me sad.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
You know the spot on Dark Side of the Moon when Brain Damage rolls into Eclipse?

I was stuck in traffic when it came on. Jamming hard. Rounding a hill. I saw the fire truck that had just passed me parked on the right shoulder of the highway - now I pass it, a wrecked bike and a guy laying pressed against the concrete sidewall, a small crowd around him. Just a bit further maybe seven cars parked, maybe his family, but just as the first notes of Eclipse play I see a young boy sitting on that same sidewall, face red from bawling, an older man with his hand on his shoulder, he too somber in expression.

Don't know what's up with the guy - but I cried.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
When I get depressed I can't listen to music. I plan on driving to Oregon when I get sad and enrolling in assisted suicide. It's plan c. Probably won't do it but it's nice knowing that I can get out easy and it actuAlly makes me happy to be alive....weird...hmmm.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not for depression, but in dark moods I sometimes turn to:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

violett

When I get depressed I can't listen to music. I plan on driving to Oregon when I get sad and enrolling in assisted suicide. It's plan c. Probably won't do it but it's nice knowing that I can get out easy and it actuAlly makes me happy to be alive....weird...hmmm.

My son wrote an essay recently on "Death with Diginity", he wrote that he thought Oregon's laws most closely reflect his views. I know you were joking, but, you can't get out *that* easy.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My son wrote an essay recently on "Death with Diginity", he wrote that he thought Oregon's laws most closely reflect his views. I know you were joking, but, you can't get out *that* easy.

I wasn't joking in the sense that it's s consideration at certain rare moments. Im not going to kill myself but if the day came when It was too painful to live an option to go with no pain is nice.

violett

I wasn't joking in the sense that it's s consideration at certain rare moments. Im not going to kill myself but if the day came when It was too painful to live an option to go with no pain is nice.

I think the right to die issue deserves its very own thread. I am also pro Death with Dignity. But within very specific circumstances only. I told one of my ex-husbands freinds wives my stand on the right to die issue and she looked at me like I was pure evil and had sprouted three heads.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Because sometimes you've just got to get a little bit mean. Keeps you alive.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think the right to die issue deserves its very own thread. I am also pro Death with Dignity. But within very specific circumstances only. I told one of my ex-husbands freinds wives my stand on the right to die issue and she looked at me like I was pure evil and had sprouted three heads.

you're right...that's a good thread to start.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Perhaps at a future time, when I have the desire to become subsumed in reading and replying to internet discussion board debate.

my sentiments as well, Esmeralda! For you know all too well my sentiments.