• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Pirates Of The Caribbean

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let's type the characters from the 4 movies from Pirates of the Caribbean!

Jack Sparrow: INTP
There's this very common misconception he is an extrovert, but no. He's an Introvert that acts like an Extrovert.

Hector Barbossa: ENTJ
This guy's a born leader. He planns everything, gets along with everyone, likes to compromise, and is generally a good captain.

Joshamee Gibbs: INTJ
A total strategist! Like Barbossa, only more introverted. But holy shit, that guy's smart. He remembers every detail about the map, even though it's burned.
No, he's not an S, because he remembers details. He remembers every detail in the big picture. He just pays attention to everything in a nutshell.

Willam Turner: ISFP
If you analyze the cognitive Functions, it'll make sense.

Elisabeth Swan: ENFP/ESTP
according to the cognitive functions, at least.

James Norrington: ENTJ/INTJ
Alot of people say he's an ISTJ, but I think he's more of a strategist.

Davy Jones: INFJ all over the place
It's obvious he's an Introvert, he's highly idealistic, and gets pissed when his plans go wrong. Ni-Fe-Ti-Se makes sense.

Calipso: INTJ/INFJ as well.
She's a hermit, highly intuitive, logical and emotional, and definitely a planning person.

Angelica: ENFJ
Possibly an Introvert, acts more like an Extrovert, though. The rest is obvious.

Blackbeard: INTJ
He's an Introvert, since he was "sleeping" for years in his room, definitely an NT, and he's also an obvious Judger.

Comment what you think about this.

magentamissy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Jack -ENTP Not someone who's trying to figure things out. Runs on his kooky ideas. Definitely no Fi so aux Ti.
Elizabeth - ESFP. Se/Te. Experience seeker. Fi/Te - I do what I want lower Te. Lacks the Se/Fe ( Se/Fe example: Han Solo).
Norrington - Te dom is all I remember.
Will Turner - Aux Se. I can't decide between Fi or Ti.
Henry Turner - Fi dom. Bonds with Carina through similar experiences.
Carina - I see Si and Te. For Pete's sake, she still didn't believe in ghosts even though they were chasing and trying to kill her, Henry, and Jack. The evidence was right in front of her.