• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This Guy

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Just listened to part of a radio interview with a pretty twisted fuck (the interviewee that is, thought many may consider the one asking the questions to be the sick one lol). For some reason that escapes me, I became curious what his personality type might be. Throw out any ideas you may have. I'll post a link to the interview below. It's pretty lengthy, but you only have to listen to a small portion of it to get an idea of the guy's character.

https://youtu.be/hVPUmbqWsEo

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Well damn. Clearly no one's interested in typing real, textured characters. I guess only Harry Potter and My Little Pony and other wack shit holds the interest of the pop culture typing community.