• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The IT crowd

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I recently discovered this awesome show, and I haven't seen a typing thread for it. So here it goes.

Roy- ENTP

Moss- INTJ

Jen- ESFJ

Douglas Reynholm- ESTP (This guy cracks me up)

Richmond- ISTP??

Denholm Reynholm- ESFP

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I saw Moss more as an ISTJ as he likes to live by the rules, and is quick to point out when people aren't.

Roy I see as a Feeler, and possibly ENFP. As for the others:

Jen: ESFP
Denholm: ESTP
Douglas: ENTP
Richmond: INFP

(then again, I haven't seen it in a while)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, Moss seems more like an ISTJ.

Also, did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I saw Moss more as an ISTJ as he likes to live by the rules, and is quick to point out when people aren't.

Being organized and by-the-book is a trait shared by both IxTJ types, IMO.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Being organized and by-the-book is a trait shared by both IxTJ types, IMO.

Crucial difference, the INTJ needs to have written the book or it must be a really good book in their eyes or they'll deviate from it to cover for its inadequacies.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crucial difference, the INTJ needs to have written the book or it must be a really good book in their eyes or they'll deviate from it to cover for its inadequacies.
I'll attest to that. I'm okay with rules, as long as they make sense. But if there's a more efficient way of doing things, I have no qualms about chucking the book out the window.

The established way of doing things isn't always the best way.

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

And that's exactly what I see in Moss. He constantly spots inadequacies and looks for better solutions, which makes him socially awkward; it's one of his fundamental character traits.

yeghor

I recently discovered this awesome show, and I haven't seen a typing thread for it. So here it goes.

Roy- ENTP
Moss- INTJ
Jen- ESFJ
Douglas Reynholm- ESTP (This guy cracks me up)
Richmond the goth- ISTP??
Denholm Reynholm- ESFP

Roy- ENFP, a bit lazy and not as cunning as a TP
Moss (the one with the glasses)- INTP, does not have enough work ethics to be a J, eccentric with poor social skills
Jen- ENFJ, she is goofy too in her own right but has good public relations skills
Richmond the goth- INFP
Douglas Reynholm- ENTP, he's like a goofy ESTP
Denholm Reynholm- ESFJ, too image conscious

This show humours quite well the plight of intuitives in a sensor-dominant world.

IT Crowd - Browser

IT Crowd - Before the dinner party

IT Crowd - Football

yeghor

Richmond (INFP)

I wonder what the lady's type is? She's anxious and makes inappropriate jokes under stress and self conscious?

yeghor

Jen's Conundrum

Jen - ENFJ
Roy (left)- ENFP
Richmond (middle) - INFP
Moss (right) - INTP
Guy that comes in (Jen's boyfriend) - ESTP