• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Batman Villains

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Batman villains are most well-known for their over-the-top personality. Every villain in Batman is their respective type gone completely mad.

The Joker-ENTP
Harley Quinn-ESFP
Two Face-ESTJ
Penguin-ESTP
The Riddler-ENTJ
Mr. Freeze-INTP
Catwoman-ESTP
Poison Ivy-INFJ
The Mad Hatter-INFP
Clayface-ISFP
Scarecrow-INTP
Bane-INTJ
Scarface-ESTP
The Ventriloquist-INFP
Ra's Al Ghul-INFJ

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ as Two-Face is a good one.

I'll concede the Scarecrow as INTP.... very analytical, seeing all the patterns and getting to the root of something.

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Riddler-ENTJ

I agree with all of your typings but I was wondering why you think the Riddler is ENTJ.
I'm very curious as he is usually typed ENTP likely due to his troll-esque behaviour and lack of seriousness at times (which is often stereotyped as ENTP qualities).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems legit.

I could see either INFx for Poison Ivy.

Catwoman is the poster girl for female ESTP villains. A very sexy one at that.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I agree with all of your typings but I was wondering why you think the Riddler is ENTJ.
I'm very curious as he is usually typed ENTP likely due to his troll-esque behaviour and lack of seriousness at times (which is often stereotyped as ENTP qualities).

Even though Riddler is a crazy... well, "riddler" who loves the games he creates, his traps are always very organized, unlike Joker (actual ENTP) who's all about sloppy plans and going with the flow. He has a good idea of what he wants done and how he wants it done (Te). ENTP's usually just stumble through life (Ne), trying to figure out the meaning of everything (Ti).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Seems legit.

I could see either INFx for Poison Ivy.

Catwoman is the poster girl for female ESTP villains. A very sexy one at that.

Poison Ivy is an INFJ. INFP's are a little more of the deeply emotional type. Sometimes irrationally emotional . Even though Poison Ivy's emotions made her evil, she still has control over them, making her able to think straight as she fights. She's really good at showing other people her side of things in a way that they'd understand and like which shows her Fe.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
That does not really explain how riddler is entj.
I can see the riddler from the batman, but the animated version, he seems entp

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Here are a few villains I forgot to add. I'm not sure, but I think Killer Croc is an ISTP. And Firefly kind of seems like an ESTP. Talia al Ghul is probably an INFJ like her father. I kind of see Man-Bat as an INTJ. He reminds me of Lizard from Spider-Man. Deadshot is most definitely an ISTP. And Falcone is an ENTJ.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a question about joker from batman animated series being entp. If he was using ne ti, he would have saw a possibility that chemicals does not work on poison ivy because she has planys. If anything, it seems like te ni. He is not crazy, he acts crazy, but he is not. I would day joker from batman brave and the bold could be entp because he saw all the ways he could kill batman.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
joker.jpg

E S/N T P (Depending on portrayal)

harleyquinn.jpg

ISTP

penguin.jpg

ESTJ

catwoman.jpg

INFJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Poison ivy isfp
Bane istp
Scarecrow intp
Haey quinn estj
Creeper entp
Harvey dent esfj

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
theriddler.jpg

Obvious ENTP is obvious...

bane_by_devil_glonk-d58eyk1.jpg

INTJ with broken Fi

solomongrundy.jpg

ISTP

Mr._Freeze_-_New_52.jpg

ISTP as well, although in some movies he veers on the ESTX side.View attachment 13963

BlackMaskArkhamOrigins.jpg

INTJ