• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Avengers

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't think I've seen a thread for The Avengers, so I decided to make one myself.

Nick Fury-ENTJ
Steve Rogers/Captain America-ESTJ
Tony Stark/Iron Man-ENTP
Thor-ESTP
Bruce Banner-INTP
Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow-ISTP
Clint Barton/Hawkeye-ISTP
Loki-ENTJ
Oden-ESTJ
Agent Phil Coulson-ESFP
Agent Maria Hill-ISTJ
Bucky Barnes-ESFP
Agent Peggy Carter-ESTJ
Johann Shmidt/Red Skull-ENTJ
Colonel James Roads/Iron Patriot-ESFJ
Pepper Potts-ENFJ
Alexander Peirce-ENTJ
Ultron-INTP

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think most of these are spot on. But Coulson strikes me as an ISFJ. At least, from watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He's definitely got that Guardian vibe.

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
Most of these seem accurate, except Captain America is so F it hurts. He's definitely xSFJ.

nos4a2

I don't usually do character type lists, but here are a few to prolong the life of this thread.

Tony Stark ENTP
Cap ISTJ (but who knows, since everything special about him came out of a bottle)
Loki ENFJ

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Most of these seem accurate, except Captain America is so F it hurts. He's definitely xSFJ.

Captain America's dominant Te give him great leadership skills. While an ISFJ or an ESFJ would try to ask in the nicest ways possible (because of their Fe), an ESTJ knows what he wants from each member of his team and he will give his orders with such confidence.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Loki is an ENTJ for the following reason. I know ENTJ's could easily be mistaken ENFJ's. But that is because ENTJ's are very influential seeing that they could be really good at faking emotions to get their way. Because of the ENFJ's Fe, they will try to get everyone on board by making them want to join. ENTJ's, because of their Te will MAKE people do what they want. As Loki said," an ant dos not quarrel with a boot." Also Loki perfectly fits the stereotype of ENTJ's wanting to not only take over the world, but also they want to be seen doing it. Loki plans more than to just conquer Earth. He also dreams of the throne he'll get where every human on Earth will see him as a god.

BTW I think Alexander Peirce is actually an INTJ and not an ENTJ. My mistake. And I also forgot to type Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver-ESFP
Scarlet Witch-INFP

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
So I got this one wrong, huh? That’s why I only do very short character type lists, if I do any; if I screw up, I can only get a couple wrong instead of like 10 or 20.

You should try doing longer type lists. You might be better than you seem to think.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You should try doing longer type lists. You might be better than you seem to think.

Besides they're just opinions. You're not wrong just because you disagree with someone else...

I typed Loki as an INTJ, he doesn't put himself at the centre of attention and there is an element of cloak and dagger to his plans. As for the Avengers:

Nick Fury - ENTJ
Thor - ESFJ
Steve Rogers (Captain America) - ESTJ
Tony Stark (Iron Man) - ENTP
Bruce Banner (Hulk) - INTP
Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) - ISTJ
Clint Barton (Hawkeye) - ISTP

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
Besides they're just opinions. You're not wrong just because you disagree with someone else...

I typed Loki as an INTJ, he doesn't put himself at the centre of attention and there is an element of cloak and dagger to his plans. As for the Avengers:

Nick Fury - ENTJ
Thor - ESFJ
Steve Rogers (Captain America) - ESTJ
Tony Stark (Iron Man) - ENTP
Bruce Banner (Hulk) - INTP
Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) - ISTJ
Clint Barton (Hawkeye) - ISTP

Putting himself at the center of attention is exactly what Loki does. He wants everyone to see him as a god.

I think most of these are spot on. But Coulson strikes me as an ISFJ. At least, from watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He's definitely got that Guardian vibe.

I was thinking of the Coulson from the Avengers. I don't watch Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. that much anymore.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would argue that they're the same Coulson, but whatever.