• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJ's in popular culture

raissaroars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Captain America is definitely an ISFJ. And I'd add Ben Wyatt, from Parks and Recreation. Throughout the series he becomes a great example of how healthy an ISTJ (or any type) could be! It's great.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Captain America is definitely an ISFJ. And I'd add Ben Wyatt, from Parks and Recreation. Throughout the series he becomes a great example of how healthy an ISTJ (or any type) could be! It's great.

Yeah, I've always seen Ben as a definite ISTJ.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What about Inspector Javert from Les Miserables? Of course, that's essentially a caricature of an STJ. He's basically a man so obsessed with the law that he commits suicide when the reformed convict he is pursuing spares his life because it throws his entire worldview into doubt.

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP

Captain America is more of a Te/Fi than a Fe/Ti

M from James Bond novels.

I never thought about M's type, but I can definitely agree with ISTJ.

Dooneese

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dot Tattler from American Horror Story: Freakshow was a pretty solid ISTJ that I loved. Her dynamic with her conjoined twin Bette (who's an ESFP) was totally awesome.

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Captain America is definitely an ISTJ (at least in the movies). I mean, would a Fe-aux really be play the part Cap does in Civil War? I don't think so. He definitely has his own set of internal values (Fi), and, in addition, you can see a lot of his take action Te throughout the films.
Other definite ISTJ's for me are Hotch from Criminal Minds, and Javert from Les Miserables.
I think ISTJ's are very underrepresented in fiction, and I wish they weren't because I love those guys.

EmotionLessGirl333

Here are ones that come to mind:

Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony

Elsa - Frozen

Spock - Star Trek

Mace Windu (Possibly Barris Ofee, and Obi Wan Kenobi, Clone Wars edition) - Star Wars

Alex Danvers - Supergirl

Katniss Everdeen - Hunger Games

Bagheera - The Jungle Book

Squidward Tentacles - Spongebob Squarepants

Batman/Bruce Wayne - Batman Franchise, but only in certain renditions

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh! I think Alfred in Batman was an ISTJ as well. At least in the Nolan films.