• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sherlock BBC MBTI

vierkant

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] i haven't watched much of the show, but i think he is an ISTP for the same reasons the people gave on the first page, but i like to add that i especially think that he is NOT an ISTJ because of the way he jumps into action with good faith that he will land on his feet and he does this in a pretty reckless and impulsive manner (gets hit by a car while he's suddenly running after someone). ISTJs would probably be a lot more careful and precise and would not leave as much to good faith. he also seems to be really motivated by just the thrill of it, which to me is more Se than any other function.

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to have him down as an xNTJ of some sorts, but he seemed too strong on the Se, too action driven, too reckless, too environment focused. Basically, anywhere he is, he scans the environment and notices immediately. You don't get much more Se than that. Also, Mind Palace is not an exclusively Si thing. Quite the contrary, I see the need of other types to build such a Palace for information, that Si valuing people tend to build naturally. I have experimented with the mind palace myself, extremely successfully, because I have a naturally poor memory, and it has been 100% efficient for me so far. And I'm an Se dom.

So, I'm going with what has been said here, and I think he's an ISTP.