• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Labyrinth

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
For any of you out there who have actually seen this movie.... (I rented it the other day and loved it).

Sarah- ENFP

Jareth (The Goblin King)- INTJ

Hoggle- ESFP

Sir Didymus- ESTP

Ludo- ISFP

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is my favorite movie. I can quote the script by heart. :happy2:

Your typings seem sound enough. Sarah might be ENFJ, though, with how particular she is about her environment being just so and constant proclamations of "it's not fair."

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those of us who have "actually seen the movie"?
200_s.gif

My older sister had an unhealthy obsession with David Bowie when I was a kid, so we watched Labyrinth about a bazillion times. That movie is my childhood.

Although weirdly, I've never bothered to type any of the characters. But Jareth as an INTJ? Yeah, I can see that.

Studmuffin23

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
This is my favorite movie. I can quote the script by heart. :happy2:

Your typings seem sound enough. Sarah might be ENFJ, though, with how particular she is about her environment being just so and constant proclamations of "it's not fair."

I'm not really sure if I have a black-and-white rationale for typing Sarah as ENFP. She is just so "me against the world" that it's hard to consider any typing other than ExFP. Her obsession with fantasy screams NF, however. So I lean in that direction.

If Jungian functions are your thing, Sarah does seem to use Ne a lot: solving the labyrinth's puzzles, bartering help from the other creatures, finding Jareth's weakness at the end, etc.

Last edited: