• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

List of ENFPs in Popular Culture

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
She's an SEI; gtfo of this thread, you have no place here.

Why? Because God forbid I have a different opinion than you? You have been nothing but downright rude all over this forum and I refuse to be talked to in such a patronizing manner.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jake Gyllenhaal is also a celebrity ENFP.

How about I just ignore you instead [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] which is what I've been planning on doing anyway.

Starry

How about I just ignore you instead [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] which is what I've been planning on doing anyway.

Let me get this straight... because mf had a different opinion than you on a fucking celebrity's type...you are going to be insulting? That's bad manners dude...and against the FAQs

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let me get this straight... because mf had a different opinion than you on a fucking celebrity's type...you are going to be insulting? That's bad manners dude...and against the FAQs

What are you doing here Starfall instead of being a fascist communist non-American over at the16types.info's forum; consider your self being ignored by me here as well.

Starry

What are you doing here Starfall instead of being a fascist communist non-American over at the16types.info's forum; consider your self being ignored by me here as well.

Oh whoops. Forgive me. I didn't know you were clinically insane...I thought I was just dealing with a common asshole. Again, my bad. Carry on.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

Enjoy the ban :bye:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Jack Spicer from xialoin showdown

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Luffy, Gon Freecss, Goku, Naruto

Rapunzel, Anna from Frozen (Yes she does actually use Ne and Si too)

Judy Hopps, not an ENFJ, ENFP. Ariel, Moana.

Aang, Kamina, Usagi, Daisy from Super Mario

Yuffie, Gol D. Roger, Kozuki Oden.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here is a list I compiled of ENFPs in movies and tv. I have analyzed each of these characters extensively and believe them to be ENFPs. As an ENFP myself, I also connect with them emotionally and mentally. Let me know what you think! Do you agree? Disagree? Do you know of any that I haven't listed? Comment Below :)

DISNEY:

Princess Anna "Frozen"
Rapunzel "Tangled"
Jane Porter "Tarzan"
Wendy Darling "Peter Pan"

NON DISNEY ANIMATION:

Anastasia "Anastasia"
Kayley "Quest for Camelot"

TELEVISION:

Lorelai Gilmore "Gilmore Girls"
Pheobe Buffay "Friends"
Jeannie "I Dream of Jeannie"
Holly Tyler "What I Like about you"
Bobby Hill "King of the Hill"
Lucy Camden "7th Heaven"
Lucy Ricardo "I Love Lucy"
Ruby (Red Riding Hood) "Once Upon a Time"
Kermit the Frog "The Muppets"
George Costanza "Seinfeld"
Van Montgomery "Reba"
Buster Baxter "Arthur"
Muffy Crosswire "Arthur"
Topanga Lawrence (in the first few seasons) "Boy Meets World."
Sue Heck "The Middle"
Phil Dunphy "Modern Family"
Michael Scott "The Office"
Gina Linetti "Brooklyn Nine Nine"
Chloe Lane "Smallville"

MOVIES:

Cher Horrowitz "Clueless"
Willy Wonka "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (from the 70s)
Luna Lovegood "Harry Potter Series"
Geet "Jab We Met"
Arwen "Lord of the Rings"
Josephine March "Little Women"
Sue Storm "Fantastic Four"
Charles Xavier "X-Men"
Maria VonTrapp "Sound of Music"

I see Wendy for sure ENFJ. Peter Pan is ESTP.