• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

List of ENFPs in Popular Culture

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Bob hill
Nicki Minaj
Drake Bell
Ed ed edd eddy
Brenda Dong
Scot Pilgrim

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely agree with Rapunzel, but I think Anna seems more ESFP. :thinking: I connect with her as well though, but EFPs can present themselves in similar ways so it's not surprising that you do too. I connect with Misa Amane too who is ESFP (or else she wouldn't be in my avatar haha).

Lorelai Gilmore and Phoebe Buffay for sure though. Can't say much otherwise though, except I've never seen Luna Lovegood typed as an extrovert until this post.

Clearly you've been skipping one of my many posts where I scream over the rooftops that Luna Lovegood is ENFP :p

I also think the wrong princesses were chosen.... I think Ariel and Belle were the most ENFP of the bunch. Rapunzel could also be included too, but I'm not as sure on her. Riley from Inside Out is more ENFP than all of them, even though I'm not completely sure if she is F or T. Likewise with Ellie from Up (based on the same kid). I know I must be missing more Disney examples so I will have to come back to this.

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Riley from Inside Out is more ENFP than all of them, even though I'm not completely sure if she is F or T.

I keep telling everyone to view the emotions as functions. Joy is Ne, Sadness is Fi, Anger is Te, and Fear and Disgust are Si. It works, trust me. So, yes, she's an F.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Will Smith
Aang - Avatar the Last Airbender (and possibly one of the most annoying characters ever ugh)
Rikku - Final Fantasy X (6w7)
Cinderpelt/Cinderheart - Warriors
Rachel Dare - Percy Jackson and the Olympians?

PuppyGoggles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Here is a list I compiled of ENFPs in movies and tv. I have analyzed each of these characters extensively and believe them to be ENFPs. As an ENFP myself, I also connect with them emotionally and mentally. Let me know what you think! Do you agree? Disagree? Do you know of any that I haven't listed? Comment Below :)

DISNEY:

Princess Anna "Frozen"
Rapunzel "Tangled"
Jane Porter "Tarzan"
Wendy Darling "Peter Pan"

NON DISNEY ANIMATION:

Anastasia "Anastasia"
Kayley "Quest for Camelot"

TELEVISION:

Lorelai Gilmore "Gilmore Girls"
Pheobe Buffay "Friends"
Jeannie "I Dream of Jeannie"
Holly Tyler "What I Like about you"
Bobby Hill "King of the Hill"
Lucy Camden "7th Heaven"
Lucy Ricardo "I Love Lucy"
Ruby (Red Riding Hood) "Once Upon a Time"
Kermit the Frog "The Muppets"
George Costanza "Seinfeld"
Van Montgomery "Reba"
Buster Baxter "Arthur"
Muffy Crosswire "Arthur"
Topanga Lawrence (in the first few seasons) "Boy Meets World."
Sue Heck "The Middle"
Phil Dunphy "Modern Family"
Michael Scott "The Office"
Gina Linetti "Brooklyn Nine Nine"
Chloe Lane "Smallville"

MOVIES:

Cher Horrowitz "Clueless"
Willy Wonka "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (from the 70s)
Luna Lovegood "Harry Potter Series"
Geet "Jab We Met"
Arwen "Lord of the Rings"
Josephine March "Little Women"
Sue Storm "Fantastic Four"
Charles Xavier "X-Men"
Maria VonTrapp "Sound of Music"

Wow. A majority of these shows and films, I've completely forgotten about.

Gina, while I can relate to her in some areas, I feel like she's more ES*Pish. (Se because she seems more put together than a Ne dom would be) If any character on Brooklyn Nine-Nine were an ENFP, it would be Jake.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Andy from the series weeds struck me as ENFP

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Jack Black's character from King Kong has always struck me as the quintessential persona of an ENFP. He's a visionary (Ne) in pursuit of a goal that is very personal to him (Fi) and is very tactical and resourceful in making this happen (Te). It's a pretty good display of the function spread of an ENFP.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Ay hippie and basically a lot of psychedelic rock bands singers from the sixties

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Izaya Orihara from durarara

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I think Eponine from Les Mis is one. She's a dreamer who incorporates Marius and the fact that he is the only person who is actually nice to her in her dreams. (Ne) She also dies on the barricade protecting Marius, and I'm not sure, but I think she wanted Marius to go on the barricade because she wanted him to die as well. She stole letters Cosette sent to Marius. (unhealthy Fi) She knows that the idea of her being with Marius will never be a reality, and efficiently disguises herself as a boy on the barricades. (Te) I don't really have an explanation for her Si, though. She may be an ESFP or an INFP too, but she definitely isn't a Fe-user.

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see Eponine from Les Mis being an ENFP too. I also agree on Lorelai from Gilmore Girls and Rapunzel. I think Jess from New Girl is probably an ENFP. I agree on Will Smith and I think his character on Fresh Prince is one as well. The actress who plays Jess, Zooey Deschanel, could likely be one. I also think the actors Ezra Miller, Logan Lerman, and Munro Chambers are ENFPs. Oh! And Seth Rogen as well. And Dylan O'Brien. The girl from Paper Towns is an ENFP I strongly dislike, but I can't think of any villains...

EmotionLessGirl333

I've noticed ENFPs are rather popular in animated films/shows. At least, when others type animated characters an ENFP is often in the bunch, and is often a main character at that.

As far as Disney goes, Anna, Rapunzel and Ariel are often debated back and forth as ENFPs, as well as the genie from Aladdin and the title character himself. Wander from Wander over Yonder seems to be one.

Sailor Moon, as well.

In my book, the ENFP to personify all ENFPs would have to be Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She is more complex than many ENFP characters. I think thats great because a lot of people don't see real life ENFPs as deep, complicated, interesting individuals but the ones I know are every bit as interesting as any other type could be. Yes, this is a cartoon but I think she is still a good character.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've noticed ENFPs are rather popular in animated films/shows. At least, when others type animated characters an ENFP is often in the bunch, and is often a main character at that.

As far as Disney goes, Anna, Rapunzel and Ariel are often debated back and forth as ENFPs, as well as the genie from Aladdin and the title character himself. Wander from Wander over Yonder seems to be one.

Sailor Moon, as well.

In my book, the ENFP to personify all ENFPs would have to be Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony. She is more complex than many ENFP characters. I think thats great because a lot of people don't see real life ENFPs as deep, complicated, interesting individuals but the ones I know are every bit as interesting as any other type could be. Yes, this is a cartoon but I think she is still a good character.

Yes, that's because we tend to be incredibly self-conscious about how we look, how we seem, and how everyone will judge the character we play to ever really want to do non-CGI stuff. Considering how brutally hard Hollywood can be about physical appearances, we'd rather simply be "perfect" cartoons than our imperfect fleshy selves. :) Although Tangled was voice acted by Mandy Moore who is a very lovely ESFP, not ENFP which is what the character she voiced is. Johnny Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard is also an ENFP and I just saw the other day everyone freaking out about her because she lost a lot of weight. Everyone in media and entertainment wants ENFPs to be fat. =_=

Suzanne/Crazy Eyes from OITNB is an ENFP.

She's an SEI; gtfo of this thread, you have no place here.