• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hitler Analysis

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Calls for Fifty Hitlers

hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg
hitler.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe David Bowie considered Hitler the first pop star. Why is this not in the popular culture subforum?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hitler's obsession and dedication could very much be a product of Fi. He's burrying himself under his own standards of merit.

A notice how, while he's always working, he makes decisions quick and impatiently. Is that an indication that he really knows what he's talking about, or is it just a manifestation of his Fi + Ne making him hasty in seeing what he wants to see.

Also, vastly imposed moral values could definitely come from the combination. Fi are good/bad values that are derived from ones personal ideals, that don't necessarily pay heed to anyone elses. Ne of course often drives people to be very expansive, and often rather presumptuous. They fancy themselve the only ones that can see the big picture, see the future, see all the possibilities. So, putting the two together, we have a classic case of someone that thinks they know what the better course is for the people than the people do themselves.

Hey... Captain Chick is an ENFP. Did you see her talking about how she knew which moral values were objectively real, and most people didn't?

If you want more superficial or archetypical similarities to an ENFP(especially an unhealthy one) then consider some of these things:

He was theatrical and flamboyant in manner, and a huge attention whore.
Until his experiences with war, Hitler hadn't seriously considered taking political office. He was mostly interested in being a great painter or architect.
He was a sexual deviant, and many have suspected that he also became a drug addict later in life.
He was a big idea kind of guy(surprise) who took a mostly romantic view of things.

That could definitely pass for unhealthy ENFP. Now, I personally just want to focus more on the possible implications of the functions, but I provided that to show you that Hitler doesn't even stand far from many ENFP cliches.

I'm well aware that Hitler doesn't represent normal behavior, but he has to have some kind of type, because he can't not use cognitive functions. In the Dark Knight thread, I argued that it was perhaps too hard to figure out the Joker's type. Hitler, though, is a real person with a life history, and a lot of documentation. We have enough to work with, I think.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

UGH!!!!!!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dude, MP, it is super unfair that you get to get away with slandering my character and I still have the moral conscience to STFU about what I truly think about you.

But set this in stone:

You are officially on my MEGA shit list.

Before, I didn't like you, but now I am utterly disgusted by you, please refrain from engaging me or talking about me from here on out.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, MP, it is super unfair that you get to get away with slandering my character and I still have the moral conscience to STFU about what I truly think about you.

But set this in stone:

You are officially on my MEGA shit list.

Before, I didn't like you, but now I am utterly disgusted by you, please refrain from engaging me or talking about me from here on out.

*sigh*.

That's too bad. I'm guessing this is one of those times where the phrase "nothing personal" really won't work. Right?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No it is not a coincidence.

There is a difference between saying someone diabolically evil is a certain type and saying he's the same type as a person on this forum whom you call out by name and use as an example of whatever you're trying to prove. Get it?

In the example given above of INFJ, it would be like saying "Look at [known Jewish INFJ member of MBTIc] and what he said here. See how alike their thinking is?" Sorry that's just plain offensive.

You have got a crucial point there. But please keep in mind that that insight does not come natural to everyone.

I understand your point completly right now and that makes the discussion closed for me aswell.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Umm...

*skitters away*

I'm just going to go ahead and interject... I sort of think it would be more plausible to make a case for Hitler to be an INTJ if he ended up accidentally drinking himself to death when he couldn't get into any schools. Then again, if this were the case, people would think he would have surely been an F, and also in that case, WWII would not have happened, and it would have been strange to be discussing his type in the first place.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Umm...

*skitters away*

I'm just going to go ahead and interject... I sort of think it would be more plausible to make a case for Hitler to be an INTJ if he ended up accidentally drinking himself to death when he couldn't get into any schools. Then again, if this were the case, people would think he would have surely been an F, and also in that case, WWII would not have happened, and it would have been strange to be discussing his type in the first place.

That was an interesting... Insight. :huh:

:laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have come to think about it that way now:

If your knowledge of a topic is drawn from a certain source, which sustains you with information and you like it, you would never bite it.

If there is something in particular that has sustained you with this knowledge and who has lasting effects of WWII, like me loosing half my family. What would I do, if someone uses my advices I gave him on a topic, in a topic I dread.

It is against any possible form of logic. But it is out of respect not to do so.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does Godwin's Law say about threads that are about Hitler from the very beginning?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
No it is not a coincidence.

There is a difference between saying someone diabolically evil is a certain type and saying he's the same type as a person on this forum whom you call out by name and use as an example of whatever you're trying to prove. Get it?
He probably doesn't, but thank you!!!

:hug:

sleepless

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hey, you people, don't start hating each other now or something :boohoo::sad:
Just makes me feel guilty about starting the thread in the first place, as I actually doubted a little that I should.. but I'm sure we can keep this entirely theoretical, i.e. just stick to analyzing the types/functions?

Magic Poriferan/Little Linguist - interesting debate - following :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, you people, don't start hating each other now or something :boohoo::sad:
Just makes me feel guilty about starting the thread in the first place, as I actually doubted a little that I should.

It's not your fault. These discussions should exist, in it's not the problem of the thread or the thread creator that some people are uncomfortable with talking about it.

Besides, you never know what pisses people off. Sometimes you think you've started a disucssion that couldn't offend anyone, and it ends with people at each other's throats.

but I'm sure we can keep this entirely theoretical, i.e. just stick to analyzing the types/functions?

I'm sure I can. I happened to use the thoughts of a real ENFP as a passing example because examples help in clarifying things. I'm mainly tryin to stick to a theoretical approach, though.

Magic Poriferan/Little Linguist - interesting debate - following :)

Errr... Well you might want to consider this a lunch break or something, because the debate is on hiatus for the moment. Carry on with your life for now. :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hitler is not the problem here, nor is his type, a Hitler is powerless without pawns, or in this specific case, without Nazis.

Off the top of my head, I would not think Hitler to be a P, we just don't care enough to rally troops, and probably would prefer not to "lead".

And um, I also don't think Hitler was a user of Fi, maybe some lunatic Fi user could be a leader of a small cult, but a lunatic leader of a huge party must be able to access his Fe quite evilly and readily.

I think he was a cunning person, and I think he catered to people's inherent insecurities, I also think he *knew* what he was doing, i.e. that he was aware of his powers of manipulation.

I dunno, I can only speak from an ENFP/INFP perspective, but as a type(s), we COULD NEVER BE HITLERS, or even Hitler-esque. We care too much about being sincere and authentic, and about others being sincere and authentic too.

Power, I don't think as a type (NFP), that we care too much for it. We just want individual freedom, and personal peace, I think.

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm sure I can. I happened to use the thoughts of a real ENFP as a passing example because examples help in clarifying things. I'm mainly tryin to stick to a theoretical approach, though.
*gags*

*vomits bile*

BULL SHIT!!!!